No announcement yet.

WSU Versus Dayton Predictions and Pregame Discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nobody shoots their average against the Shox.

They have seniors, but ours are battle tested also.

They have a good coach, we have a better one.

Our defense rocks, theirs not so much.

Our offense rocks, even better than theirs.

We win

75 - 62

Shaq and Willis both with double doubles
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Every year we get screwed by the committee, but all I gotta say is the shox need this to fuel them up.
      Shox-82
      Flyers-64

Comment

ZB must control scotchie - if he does I like our chances. 69-65 shocks !

Comment

WSU 78
          Dayton 72
          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
            I havent watched Dayton play much this year, but they appear to go fairly small. Might work to our advantage. They still have Scoochie Smith, who is a heck of a player.

WSU 75
            Dayton 70
            They are not very big but according to Clark Kellogg they are a very good small ball team. A term he use to described about a half-dozen teams. Seemed to have fallen in love with the term as if he divined it and coined it. Best I could tell he was describing a team like Loyola when Aundre Jackson is on the floor. Basically a team where all five players on the court are reasonably skilled and multi-faceted.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 12, 2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              Dayton lost their last 2 games to George Wash. and Davidson. They swept Rhode Island which is impressive. They beat Alabama by 5 and lost to Nebraska by 2 and St. Mary's by 5.

This 10th Seed makes me so made I could eat fried chicken and spit nails at the same time. More so, just think about how much motivation our Shocks will gain from this.
              There is a time to be mad and a time to get even. Shocks will let the disrespect cook for a few days then it will be get even time.

Comment

Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                Who's going to Indy?

Comment

Anyone think Archie Miller looks like he was in pain when he heard WSU announced as the opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by Heinro View Post
                    https://www.facebook.com/GoDaytonHoo...5162175172372/

Anyone think Archie Miller looks like he was in pain when he heard WSU announced as the opponent?
                    i didn't see that at all.

Comment

Sean has his own fish to fry but you better believe they had talked about Wichita State in the offseason. Archie is going to get some game planning from his brother. I hope it works out the same way.

Comment

Not really an upset in my book, but according to the seedings it is...

Comment

Shox 76
                          Dayton 62
                          Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Boy. Dayton hit the non-con RPI jackpot this year. Pretty much our polar opposite in that realm.

ETSU. Winthrop. New Mexico. Alabama. Nebraska. Vanderbilt. St. Marys. Northwestern.

Those are some decent names. But talk about a group that was still beatable while collectively significantly out-performing their 5-year trends.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
                              Sean has his own fish to fry but you better believe they had talked about Wichita State in the offseason. Archie is going to get some game planning from his brother. I hope it works out the same way.
                              Sure didn't help Stallings/Muller
                              The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                                Sure didn't help Stallings/Muller
                                this is different. shockers get dayton in indianapolis? how is that?

Comment

Working...
                                X