No announcement yet.

WSU vs. Rambler Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Next half, our D and depth is going to wear them down even more, their shot percentage is going to go down and Doyle will be forced to come in the paint with more reckless junk to get the whistle. Won't matter though, beat down will continue.

Comment

I thing Conner is a bit like a poker player, doesn't show much emotion wether things are going bad or good....

Comment

Interesting that with Loyola's quickness on the perimeterm that Frankamp starts the second half instead of the wuicker Smith.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Somebody please take a charge on Doyle

Comment

Safe to say we didn't overlook Loyola en route to the redturds. I like it.

Comment

Jeez, mcduffie...
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

McDuff is unconscious tonight!

Comment

Mcduffie is hot hot

Comment

damn good pass by mcduffie

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      Interesting that with Loyola's quickness on the perimeterm that Frankamp starts the second half instead of the wuicker Smith.
                      Guessing Smith is gonna get a ton of minutes against Paris Lee...maybe HCGM is hoping to rest him a little more tonight in anticipation of Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                        Somebody please take a charge on Doyle
                        Brown did.. They didn't call it

Comment

• Defensive lapses. We can't let them back in it. They are too streaky.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Started to get sloppy. Good time out.
                            Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                              Guessing Smith is gonna get a ton of minutes against Paris Lee...maybe HCGM is hoping to rest him a little more tonight in anticipation of Saturday.
                              Good point. I hadn't looked at it that way.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• We're getting fat and lazy. Time to tighten it up

Comment

Working...
                                X