NCAA Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Saturday

Xavier has really sucked tonight. They haven't been able to hit crap and are getting humiliated by a UCLA team that I'm still not completely sold on. I know they're good, but I just don't think they're near as good as X is making them look at the moment.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

I completley agree.

I felt like UCLA was one of the 4-5 teams that were above everybody else.

aTm wasnt that good to be beating them like that.
    Western Kentucky although good should not have kept with them.
    I honestly thought Xavier would beat them pretty bad tonight.

oh well good thing i picked UCLA

Comment

X is playing so crappy, it hard to know where to start to describe their crappiness.

I think I will start with all those off balance, rumblin', stumblin', bumblin' shots in the lane. I swear you can count the number of in-rhythm shots on one hand.

I know X can play much better than it is playing. Much better.

Comment

I hate UCLA and Kevin Love reminds me of the fat kid in "Stand by Me". I hope they lose in the Final Four again.

Comment

i agree x looked bad....and i really wanted them to win and kick ucla out. Collison came to play...

But im really rooting for louisville to kick out ole deputy dog roy...come on cardinals!!
          1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

NC and UCLA are moving on. I still have a chance at 3 of 4...
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Well, as expected, the favorites won tonight. Tomorrow has the potential for upsets to occur though with Davidson and Texas. Hansbrough is quite a player. I think Louieville could had a better defensive plan for Hansbrough than what they did.

KU's defense will be tested tomorrow, particularly with Curry. KU, though, has so many players that can step up, plus their defense, and speed, I don't think Davidson will be able to keep up. Even if Davidson keeps even in the first half, I think KU will pull away at the end.

Texas and Memphis is a heck of a matchup. I haven't seen Memphis play much, but Texas is a solid team. If DJ and AJ are on their game, I think Texas will win, if not, Memphis will get it.

Comment

Working...
              X