Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready Freddy: 93-year-old father of custard returns to college

“We’re working on a store in Rockford, Illinois,” Freddy’s son, Randy Simon said. “We’d love to get Freddy (VanVleet) with Freddy.”

Few are as quick to call themselves lucky as Freddy Simon is. Simon, co-founder and namesake of Wichita-based Freddy’s Frozen Custard and Steakburgers, says he’s the luckiest man in the world, and he loves to explain why. Simon, who will turn 94 in February, was in attendance at the soft opening of Freddy’s Frozen Custard...
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
      More video of Fred taking some scrubs to school in a pickup game ...

https://www.raptorshq.com/2018/8/21/...sell-westbrook
      Man that was actually fun to watch even if you weren't looking for FVV. But Fred didn't look out of place, other than the fact that he's probably the shortest dude on the court.
      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• For anybody looking to add to their collection, venture over to Kerry Rosenboom’s Facebook page. I played baseball with his son Tyler, who happens to be a ridiculously talented artist. He did a FVV piece that you’ll want to see! I don’t want to be too spammy, but he made 100 copies. If anyone’s interested, Kerry posted Tyler’s contact information for anyone looking to purchase!

My son Tyler Rosenboom did this 24 inch x 24 inch painting of Fred VanVleet. Fred has the original and my son is selling a limited number of 12 inch x 12 inch prints of this picture - 100 to be...

Edit: added link
        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.
        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Kung Wu
          Kung Wu commented
          Editing a comment
          Whoa

• Fred cracked SI's top-100 players in the NBA: https://www.si.com/nba/2018/09/10/to...-dirk-nowitzki

Comment

• OregonShocker
          OregonShocker commented
          Editing a comment
          there's some big names beneath him!

• Aargh
          Aargh commented
          Editing a comment
          They ranked him above Dirk Nowitzki

• Dan
          Dan commented
          Editing a comment
          hope so, Dirk is 41 yrs old. Needs to retire.

• There's a really good story on FVV in The Athletic today. It's behind a paywall but I think there is a free intro period on there.

Comment

• Visit ESPN to get up-to-the-minute sports news coverage, scores, highlights and commentary for AFL, NRL, Rugby, Cricket, Football and more.
        When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• ESPN NBA top 100.
          When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• # 74. Not bad!

Comment

• Demanding coach plus an intelligent player with a chip on his shoulder equals better nba rank than college recruiting rank? Color me shocked, and very proud.

Comment

• I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Windiwu View Post
                  There's a really good story on FVV in The Athletic today. It's behind a paywall but I think there is a free intro period on there.
                  In the words of Yogi Berra, "If you don't have a subscription to the The Athletic, that's why you need a subscription to The Athletic."

Comment

• It is amazing that a 6' point guard without flashing speed can be such a defensive asset. I understand more why Baker is noted for defense because of his height and weight.

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• ShockBand
                        ShockBand commented
                        Editing a comment
                        The Wheat FVV logo is available on the ball caps.

• Kung Wu
                        Kung Wu commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Bet on your elf.

• Fred killing it right off the bat. I know it's pre season, but still.

11 points, 3/4 3pt, 3 ast, 1 t/o, in 17 minutes.

Really want to see Baker do something similar. I hope he spent all summer fine tuning his stroke

Comment

• Jhook89
                        Jhook89 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Baker appears to have spent a lot of time on the weight room this offseason. Looking as muscular and cut as I’ve seen him.

• Hey ShockBand, help an old guy out. I went to the FVV shop website and did not see the Wheat FVV logo on the ball caps. Would like to get one for my son. Where did you see it? A link would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                      X