No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was hoping Delon Wright was part of the deal...

Comment

• It's a great deal for Toronto... Just rebuild the team if Kawaii doesn't re-sign... You'll have plenty of cap r room... Just start over... Ain't like DeRozan was taking them where they wanted to go any way... Dude barely played against the Cavs series.

Comment

• I think it's a strange move for Toronto in that they are giving up Poetl and a first rounder next year. The two guys they get in Leonard and Green will both be UFA next year, so they will free up cap space and can go younger, but Poetl and the first round pick would be important for that.

Comment

• Mr. Obvious
          Mr. Obvious commented
          Editing a comment
          My thoughts exactly.

• Bottom line, Spurs had to dump Kawhi and after another playoff disaster the Raps had to part ways with DeRozan. The other pieces of the trade are, in the big scheme of things, not important.

Comment

• Fresh off an $18 million contract, here’s how Fred VanVleet is spending his money

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college...215162770.html
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• It’s a shame I had to leave town Saturday morning as I would have attended the FVV pop up store sale. I have a T-shirt from Fred that has lasted continuous wear over the last year. I don’t know what it is but the quality is superb. I don’t know if it’s too late to pull out of the UA deal but I wouldn’t mind seeing the school pull-out and switch to a FVV contract. Maybe we can be the first FVV school!

Did anyone else manage to pick up any merchandise? I sure wish I could’ve made it to meet some of my fellow SNer’s!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave from Tulsa View Post
                It’s a shame I had to leave town Saturday morning as I would have attended the FVV pop up store sale. I have a T-shirt from Fred that has lasted continuous wear over the last year. I don’t know what it is but the quality is superb. I don’t know if it’s too late to pull out of the UA deal but I wouldn’t mind seeing the school pull-out and switch to a FVV contract. Maybe we can be the first FVV school!

Did anyone else manage to pick up any merchandise? I sure wish I could’ve made it to meet some of my fellow SNer’s!

Troll game 4.5
                Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post

Troll game 4.5
                  Not even.

No originality. Overplayed. Avatar giveaway.

Just all-around bad. I don’t think I’ve seen a more bored, obsessed person in my life. The individual clearly has psychiatric issues.

The moderation crew must be on vacation.
                  Last edited by ShockerFever; July 23, 2018, 10:33 AM.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Sulu, set shields to maximum!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      Sulu, set shields to maximum!

Scotty.jpg
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Fred VanVleet on his first public return to Wichita: ‘The love, it can never waver’

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...215438635.html

Comment

• More video of Fred taking some scrubs to school in a pickup game ...

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• another shocker
                            another shocker commented
                            Editing a comment
                            fvv deserves to have his name in the rafters.. like a.s.a.p.

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                          More video of Fred taking some scrubs to school in a pickup game ...

https://www.raptorshq.com/2018/8/21/...sell-westbrook
                          57f2bff4e08ca5.01555110.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Wuzee View Post
                            More video of Fred taking some scrubs to school in a pickup game ...

https://www.raptorshq.com/2018/8/21/...sell-westbrook
                            Dang! FVV is pretty much clowning a bunch of NBA All-Stars. Somebody forgot to tell him that slow, unathletic, 6' guys can't do that in the NBA.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Rocky Mountain Shock
                              Rocky Mountain Shock commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Doug Gottlieb told him. Luckily, he just listen to that jackass.
                          Working...
                          X