No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best season in Raps history, but Lebron will Lebron and if you cant beat him, you get fired.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Fred one of 3 players nominated for 6th Man of the Year

Comment

• ShockTalk
        ShockTalk commented
        Editing a comment
        Well at least the NBA will get that part right.

• Great interview

https://youtu.be/-LQqWVSX8VA

"I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like Fred is already getting paid big bills. Has he signed a new contract?

T

...:cool:

• im4wsu
        im4wsu commented
        Editing a comment
        Not to my knowledge, but 1.6 or 1.8, whatever, is an okay amount.

• C0|dB|00ded
        C0|dB|00ded commented
        Editing a comment
        Well if $1.6-$1.8M after taxes and expenses makes you a "millionaire", as Fred stated he is, then I need to get the number to his accountant.

T

...:cool:

• You heard it here first, FVV will be a Piston next season. Casey was just signed. All he has to beat out is Ish Smith. Run the pick and roll with Griffin and Drummond. I like it.
      Last edited by Jhook89; June 11, 2018, 03:37 PM. Reason: I guess Reggie Jackson is there too.

Comment

• ShockCrazy
        ShockCrazy commented
        Editing a comment
        They have absolutely no cap space, so I find that incredibly unlikely.

• Jhook89
        Jhook89 commented
        Editing a comment
        They have more than the Raptors do.

• ShockCrazy
        ShockCrazy commented
        Editing a comment
        Raptors not having cap space is irrelevant. He is their player so they can go over cap to sign him other teams can't. Best other teams over cap can offer is a MLE.

• And he'd only be a 5 hour drive from home.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        And he'd only be a 5 hour drive from home.
        And not see the playoffs for the entire lenght of his stay in Detroit.

Comment

• Fred needs to end up with LeBron; they can kiss and make up. :)
          He would make "Lebronto" even better.

LeBron James dominated Game 2 of the Cleveland Cavaliers second round series against the Toronto Raptors on Thursday night, putting up 43 points, 14 assists, and eight rebounds helping the Cavs to a 2-0 series lead. Fred Van Vleet doesn't have any...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

And not see the playoffs for the entire lenght of his stay in Detroit.
            That would suck. He should stay in Toronto if they get a good coach and he doesn't have a substantial financial reason to switch. They win a LOT of games.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• The definition of admirable is someone or something with positive characteristics worthy of adoration, love or respect.

This certainly fits our Fred..

Comment

• There is a very realistic senerio were Fred could be the starting PG for Detroit next season.

Hopefully, it plays out.
                The Assman

Comment

• Also, being a staring PG on a NBA team is MUCH better than being a backup PG.

His career will progress much faster, and he’ll be far better off for it.

Him and Casey could defiantly lay a winning foundation in Detroit. A gritty city for some gritty guys.
                  The Assman

Comment

• I think getting rid of Reggie Jackson is important to moving on... Try to get a good draft pick and bring in some other role players

Comment

• Bring on Fred and pick Landry at 42 and Pistons got a new season ticket holder for the next season eventhough I dont see this scenario till they trade Reggie

Comment

• Even if Detroit sheds Reggie's contract in it's entirety without taking on salary, the Pistons would need to clear about another 2-4M in salary in order to have room for Fred's expected 6-8M salary.

Comment

• Fred VanVleet might be the most surprising player on the Raptors roster. His success means he's in line for a bigger payday - but how much is enough?

Repeated from before, but an excellent recap of possibilities (which I have no clue of how the restrictions work or are calculated).
                          "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                          ---------------------------------------
                          Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                          "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                          "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                          X