No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt FVV gets his ring this year. But I think if Casey plays a 3-guard lineup with Fred, KYLE, and Demar around Serge and Valugxkgdkhd, they can cause serious trouble for everyone but Lebron. Pascal has seemed to defend Lebron pretty well, so maybe slide him in in place of Serge against Cleveland.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• WuDrWu
      WuDrWu commented
      Editing a comment
      I like when people tell me what Fred's not going to accomplish or can't do. It's makes me laugh. If Matrix were here, he'd laugh too.

• ShockdaWorld
      ShockdaWorld commented
      Editing a comment
      I have zero doubt about what Fred can do. I will never doubt him. I just don’t think he’s got enough pieces around him yet to win the championship this year.

• FVV with a nice line so far on espn. 15 pts and 4 dimes. Getting a lot of love from the broadcast crew too.

Comment

• Shocker Mama
      Shocker Mama commented
      Editing a comment
      I want him to score once more, so he can be the leading scorer.

• I'll buy his jersey when he gets his next contract.. You never know it might be on another team... Maybe running the show as a starter... Time will tell

Comment

• Fred is gonna get something like 4 years/50 million this summer. Unreal.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Signman
        Signman commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm guessing he will get more than that...maybe double.

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
      Fred is gonna get something like 4 years/50 million this summer. Unreal.
      Yep, he’s good, very good.

sso1s.jpg

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

when i think of fvv, i think of a wichita state point guard racking up steals in the ncaa tournament against the likes of ku, uk, au, vanderbilt, ohio state et etc on and on.. putting fear in their hearts.

wsu's best player since?.. xavier mcdaniel?

Comment

• It's still a pinch me moment when he's killing it in the NBA. When did you think it's starts to become numb?

Comment

• 60Shock
            60Shock commented
            Editing a comment
            NEVER!

• Originally posted by ShockerMarch View Post
          It's still a pinch me moment when he's killing it in the NBA. When did you think it's starts to become numb?
          After you get the ban-hammer? :)

BANHAMMER.png

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Are you worried I might be a bigger FVV fan?

Comment

The one problem he has is that no one has any money this year. A few years ago, he gets that salary for sure. Now, everybody has run out of money. Raptors are such a great situation for him too. He can keep learning from two all stars, getting close to starter minutes, and then take over the starter role if Lowry leaves in a couple of years.

I'm just not sure what other teams look poised for success and will also have the finances to get him paid. It's going to be really interesting to see what his next contract looks like.

Comment

• Maybe there is a way to backload a bunch of guaranteed money.
              "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
              ---------------------------------------
              Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
              "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
              "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post

The one problem he has is that no one has any money this year. A few years ago, he gets that salary for sure. Now, everybody has run out of money. Raptors are such a great situation for him too. He can keep learning from two all stars, getting close to starter minutes, and then take over the starter role if Lowry leaves in a couple of years.

I'm just not sure what other teams look poised for success and will also have the finances to get him paid. It's going to be really interesting to see what his next contract looks like.
                He'll replace Smart wearing the Kelly green next season

Comment

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Says the guy from Boston. :)

• I thought I saw something on the interwebs about the Raptors considering starting FVV over Lowry. But now I can't find anything about it on the Googles. Maybe I saw it on that Shocker FB group, which is a great place to go for misinformation and unfounded hearsay.

Has anyone seen anything about that?
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  I thought I saw something on the interwebs about the Raptors considering starting FVV over Lowry. But now I can't find anything about it on the Googles. Maybe I saw it on that Shocker FB group, which is a great place to go for misinformation and unfounded hearsay.

Only the Shocker Faithful FaceBook post.
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                  ---------------------------------------
                  Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                  "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                  "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                    I thought I saw something on the interwebs about the Raptors considering starting FVV over Lowry. But now I can't find anything about it on the Googles. Maybe I saw it on that Shocker FB group, which is a great place to go for misinformation and unfounded hearsay.

There was a tweet sent out by some random Raptors fan with “Toronto Raptors” in his name. I never saw anything that backed it up, but as usual, someone thought it was a good idea to run with it.

"You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Working...
                    X