No announcement yet.

Fred is a Raptor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a terrific four-year stint at Wichita State, Fred VanVleet’s future was up in the air. He wasn’t receiving much interest entering the 2016 NBA draft. He would turn 23 years old during his roo…

Hopefully this hasn't been posted yet.

Comment

• The Raptors have a problem that many teams only dream of: Depth at the point guard position. As the NBA continues to evolve so does the position of floor general. It's not enough to drive to the basket and find the open man. Point guards need to shoot the three, guard the perimeter, attack the baske
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• And his trash talk game is strong! "Who was it? Oubre? He can sleep all he want to now."

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
          Gottlieb said Steph Curry didn't have much upside either: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1595231391
          Nice digging, jd. Quite an assessment from a guy who's still smarting because he himself wasn't athletic enough to overcome his inability to shoot, despite his remarkable assist totals. I hope he's equally on target about Fred.

Comment

• Stats for Fred this year, per game basis

Team D - 905 Toronto
            GP 16 33
            GS 16
            Min 32.4 7.9
            FGM 5.6 1
            FGA 13.7 3
            FG% 0.406 0.347
            3PM 1.4 0.3
            3PA 3.4 0.8
            3p% 0.407 0.385
            FTM 4.4 0.5
            FTA 5.2 0.6
            FT% 0.843 0.85
            ORB 0.7 0.1
            DRB 2.8 1
            TRB 3.5 1.1
            AST 7.6 0.8
            STL 1.5 0.5
            BLK 0.1 0.1
            PF 1.9 1.3
            TOV 2.8 0.4
            PTS 16.9 2.9
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Sharp car there Fred...

Comment

• Is that a Chevy Equinox?

That's so Fred; practical and efficient.
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• 7 pts, 1 reb, 1 stl in a win vs the 76ers today
                  The Assman

Comment

• Comment

• Notice that he came in from underneath to knock the ball away. No way a ref's going to call a foul on that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                        Notice that he came in from underneath to knock the ball away. No way a ref's going to call a foul on that.
                        I line the way the guy he stole it from throws his hands up in frustration.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                          I line the way the guy he stole it from throws his hands up in frustration.
                          If my lip-reading is any good, I think he said, "Since when is he allowed to play defense on this end of the court??? This is the NBA, not college!"

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            If my lip-reading is any good, I think he said, "Since when is he allowed to play defense on this end of the court??? This is the NBA, not college!"
                            Ha! It is probably a violation.

Comment

• That is like freaking comedy gold!!! The guy that passed in the ball is more open than Tom Hanks in Castaway, still, instead of making the most obvious pass ever in the history of the NBA, he holds on to it with Feisty Fred on his butt. MUHAHAHahahahAHAHHA!
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Ron vs Fred on NBA TV. Starting now!
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X