Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never knew Ron was a registered citizen of Potawatomi??

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
      https://indiancountrymedianetwork.co...ampaign=buffer

Never knew Ron was a registered citizen of Potawatomi??
      Nope -- did not know that.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        This pretty much covers the way New Yorker’s see us… :)

I guess we can add these to the stereotype... "Ron Shooting Star" :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ron's starting today and we reached page 31...
          I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
          If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

• New York Knicks: Kristaps Porzingis Out, Ron Baker Starting At Celtics

The page you're looking for may have been changed, moved or mysteriously gone missing
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ron fighting foul trouble again. Picked up 2 in the game's first 6 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Ron fighting foul trouble again. Picked up 2 in the game's first 6 minutes.
                Back in and quickly picks up 3rd. Life on the road.
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Back in Infantry basic training I had a kid from NYC who thought Indians and outlaws roamed the plains like urban street gangs in the city. Seriously.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• 10 minutes, 4 fouls. Tough night at the office.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Welcome to the NBA, rookie.

Baker is one of those blond curly-haired native Americans. They're fairly rare.
                      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Was a tough night for Ron. It's pretty easy to have a tough night when you're tasked with trying to defend Isiah Thomas and no one else on your team wants to play defense. I watched most of the game, and I don't think I remember Ron touching the ball more than 3-4 times and one of those was a rebound. Glad to see the win, and they have some highly talented individuals, but man, they are a terrible TEAM.
                        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
                          Was a tough night for Ron. It's pretty easy to have a tough night when you're tasked with trying to defend Isiah Thomas and no one else on your team wants to play defense. I watched most of the game, and I don't think I remember Ron touching the ball more than 3-4 times and one of those was a rebound. Glad to see the win, and they have some highly talented individuals, but man, they are a terrible TEAM.
                          Missed it. Where the fouls "Rookie ... You aren't allowed to guard the star that close" or legit fouls?

Comment

• Originally posted by SlyShock View Post
                            https://indiancountrymedianetwork.co...ampaign=buffer

Never knew Ron was a registered citizen of Potawatomi??
                            Interesting revelation. Just saw WstateU's latest sequence of pix, though -- who the heck ever heard of a curly-haired Indian? That must have been a serious perm.

Comment

• Originally posted by boltforge View Post
                              Missed it. Where the fouls "Rookie ... You aren't allowed to guard the star that close" or legit fouls?
                              I'd say a bit of both. He had at least one where he was beat, so he fouled to keep IT from driving the paint and another that was a bit ticky tack when IT was shooting a layup (that he didn't make), but was probably a foul by the letter of the law. Others were questionably rookie calls.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Wizards @ Knicks - 7 PM on TNT tonight. Will be interesting to see if Ron gets his third consecutive start after a lackluster performance last night.

Comment

Working...
                                X