Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron played 27:30 tonight. Hope he’s carved out a bigger role for himself.
    The Assman

Comment

• Quiet 2 points, but 4 boards 4 assists and a steal. 27 minutes tells me they like the way the score goes when Ron is in the game.

Comment

• That's a lot of minutes.

Comment

• Ron’s defense was relentless.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ron may never be the kind of stat sheet stuffer that Fred is, but he makes every winning play that needs to be made while he’s on the floor. It looks like Fiz recognizes that.
            "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• pie n eye
              pie n eye commented
              Editing a comment
              Which is strange because I feel like that’s exactly the kind of player he was at WSU.

• ShockdaWorld
              ShockdaWorld commented
              Editing a comment
              Completely agree. But not common in the NBA.

• Ron is still building his shoulder back after the injury. He has trouble with longer shots. Give him time.
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• From Ian Begley:
              For those interested: there's a feature on Ron Baker airing on MSG Network Monday at 11 PM. The show, part of a series dubbed ‘Unfiltered', shows Baker taking a tour of the Upper West Side and visiting his favorite places to eat, including Jacob's Pickles and the original Zabar's market.

Comment

• Ron caught another elbow to the face .. from a teammate this time. Just let the court all bloody.

Comment

• Kung Wu
                  Kung Wu commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Uuuugh

• Lawman
                  Lawman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  And I think the guy that was guarding him was named Bledsoe. Ironic.

• bunck
                  bunck commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Played 1 minute.

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                From Ian Begley:
                For those interested: there's a feature on Ron Baker airing on MSG Network Monday at 11 PM. The show, part of a series dubbed ‘Unfiltered', shows Baker taking a tour of the Upper West Side and visiting his favorite places to eat, including Jacob's Pickles and the original Zabar's market.
                Any ideas how we can watch this?
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Any ideas how we can watch this?
                  Real Stories at the ER on cable!!!

Comment

• Video highlights, recaps and play breakdowns of the Milwaukee Bucks vs. New York Knicks NBA game from October 22, 2018 on ESPN.

Comment

• UNFILTERED KNICKS: RON BAKER'S UPPER WEST SIDE

https://www.msgnetworks.com/videos/u...per-west-side/

Comment

• wheathead
                      wheathead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      This is just well done good stuff. But.................I've had octupus before, it's called calimari.

• TheShocktocles
                      TheShocktocles commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Great video. When I see Fred, Ron, and Landry doing their thing it really makes me proud that they played for my beloved shockers.

• Actually calamari is squid not octopus; they are both marine animals (cephalopods) but different orders (Teuthida versus Octopoda).

Comment

• wheathead
                      wheathead commented
                      Editing a comment
                      ok, now you're definitely not talking like a Kansan.

And I stand corrected....although it scares me that you know something like that.

• 1972Shocker
                      1972Shocker commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Father, son charged with selling squid mislabeled as octopus

YAPHANK, N.Y. (AP) — The father and son owners of two Long Island food processing and distribution companies have been charged with selling over 113,000 pounds of squid falsely labeled as octopus. Federal prosecutors on Wednesday announced the indictment of 58-year-old Roy Tuccillo Sr., 31-year-old Roy Tuccillo Jr., both of Jericho, and their two Westbury-based companies, Anchor Frozen Foods Inc. and Advanced Frozen Foods Inc. The defendants face conspiracy to commit wire fraud and various Lacey Act violations. Telephone numbers listed for them were not in service. Prosecutors say the two imported giant squid from Peru and marketed it in grocery stores across the country as octopus, which generally has a greater retail price than squid. In June, an Associated Press investigation found that a Brooklyn-based sustainable seafood distributor falsely billed fish as local.

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                    Actually calamari is squid not octopus; they are both marine animals (cephalopods) but different orders (Teuthida versus Octopoda).
                    All I'll say is calamari is DAMN good! Sure better than catfish!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

All I'll say is calamari is DAMN good! Sure better than catfish!
                      Fried catfish with hotsauce and a cold beer is awesome.

Comment

• OregonShocker
                        OregonShocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Maybe if it's heavy on the hotsauce and cold beer!

• TheShocktocles
                        TheShocktocles commented
                        Editing a comment
                        It's too bad I can not fry you some catfish . It would be so good you would think about slapping somebody's Mama.

• OregonShocker
                        OregonShocker commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yeah...no. I've had more than my share of catfish. But, thanks, though!
                    Working...
                    X