Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
    He made Highly Questionable today!
    For any like me who have no clue what that means (I found it through Google) - It's a Facebook page that does interviews

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• FadedCrown
      FadedCrown commented
      Editing a comment
      No, it is a TV show on ESPN2

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

For any like me who have no clue what that means (I found it through Google) - It's a Facebook page that does interviews

https://www.facebook.com/HighlyQuest...0808879645452/
    It's a daily ESPN show. The question today regarding Ron was "is Ron Baker gross?". It then showed the above video regarding the contact cleaning.

Comment

• OregonShocker
      OregonShocker commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this method of contact cleaning a big problem for New Yorkers??? Seems pretty average in the Midwest. Can't imagine riding around on a tractor with contact solution. If chaff gets in your eye, you take it out and wash it in your mouth...

• Aargh
      Aargh commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not what I found when I Googled "Ron Bake Highly Questionable".

• That was a previous show featuring an interview with Ron.

Comment

• Doing his thing...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        LOVE THIS! Look at the bench giving him love!!
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• It's almost like he was a Shocker or something...
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• "Makes his coach smile..." :)

Comment

• NYPost: Ron closes in on a roster spot

Knicks coach David Fizdale is falling for guard Ron Baker in the same way ex-Knick president Phil Jackson and former coach Jeff Hornacek once did. If there was doubt Baker had his 15-man roster spo…
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• TheShocktocles
                TheShocktocles commented
                Editing a comment
                This is outstanding. Ron Baker says" In an intense moment I can play scrappy. It's a havoc mindset. It's a type of game that I am used to playing. I played like that in college. (Wichita State) Coach Marshall said play like your hair is on fire. "

Next the Knick's coach says about Ron " He is a tough S.O.B. He is a team leader. He is smart as heck. He is smart in chaos. A lot of guys can't hit, grab,scratch,claw and be halfway in a fight and still be very clear mind and be able to execute.

I don't care if Coach Marshall ever signs a 5 star player as long as continues to recruits skilled, tough smart tough S.O.B.

• WstateU
                WstateU commented
                Editing a comment
                The dudes “Country Strong”...

• Former WSU star Ron Baker is still playing angry ... and the New York Knicks are loving it

Comment

• nm
                “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Read somewhere that Ron is going to be starting tonight. No clue if it’s true.
                  "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Baker got the start...but the Knicks are getting blown out.

Comment

• They lost by six points... I don't consider that blown out too far.

Comment

• Slykryck
                      Slykryck commented
                      Editing a comment
                      They were down by 20 when I posted that.

• They made it interesting late, but it was an ugly ugly performance by the Knicks and a blowout for much of the night. Also not Ron's best night. To be honest, I'm a bit concerned for him this year. I hope that Post article proves accurate.
                    "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
                    -- Pele

Comment

• Ron and Fred have already checked in tonight. Going to be a great season to follow these 3 former Shox.

Comment

Working...
                      X