Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
    Ron did not play very well today.
    Not true. He might not have made his layups (on one of which he was fouled, for sure), but he was a problem for the 76ers on the defensive end
    The Assman

Comment

• -13 is never a good look, although Ron had a lot of help contributing to that ugly number as the second string played terribly as a unit.

Ron is shooting the 3 well this year in a small sample size (9/21) and his A:TO ratio has been good (2.4:1), but his shooting from inside the arc (just 5/18) needs to make the leap soon for him to consistently grab a greater share of minutes. Here's hoping he can follow FVV's lead and start to piece it together.

Comment

• Kanter was the main reason they were even in the game yesterday.

He had a damn day.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Not true. He might not have made his layups (on one of which he was fouled, for sure), but he was a problem for the 76ers on the defensive end
          I was not trying to bash him, but when you air ball 3 lay-ups, make a few terrible passes (that he was fortunate were not turned into 3 atomic bombs), and miss the shots that he HAS to make to play consistently in the league for the next 3-5 years, all on national TV, then it's not a very good game. I'm sure he'd say the same thing about his performance.

His defense was okay, but not good enough to make up for the things listed above.
          The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Not one person posted anything about the posterization Baker got from Davis and the fun they had about it?

Comment

• Fractured face. He is going to go the Jason Voorhees route.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                Not one person posted anything about the posterization Baker got from Davis and the fun they had about it?
                What happened? Link?
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• This story has it ... scroll to bottom and it's the last dunk in the video:

Ron Baker’s courage in going up to lay a hard foul on Anthony Davis’ dunk attempt Saturday in New Orleans has cost him. Along with receiving three stitches to repair a bloody cheek, Baker suffered …
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Also: https://www.si.com/nba/2017/12/30/anthony-davis-makes-ron-baker-go-locker-room-after-dunking-him

Comment

• Love Ron's toughness but sometimes discretion is the better part of valor.

God grant me the serenity
                      to accept the things I cannot change;
                      courage to change the things I can;
                      and wisdom to know the difference.
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 2, 2018, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• IMG_20180102_195412.jpg

Comment

• He wasn't having a great game up until that point, and this only added it. He hopped right up and walked straight to the locker room. Came back into the game in the second half but had to sit tonight.

Comment

• The unfortunate thing about that play is that there was not another Knicks player who even contemplated playing defense on that play.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Slykryck View Post
                                That's a badass look! I like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X