Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ron Baker was a Knick, and now is a Wizard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is hilarious!!
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      Ron Baker: New York’s secret weapon and key to landing LeBron next season! (click the photo or the top link)
      mmmm Peggy Ward.

Comment

• Ron is dealing with a shoulder sprain now and remains day to day.

His luck this season has ranged between horrible and unbelievably bad.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Test
              Last edited by Downtown Shocker Brown; November 18, 2017, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• Ron is active tonight but has not played
                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                ---------------------------------------
                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Did not play, coach decision
                  "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:

Comment

• Ron playing for Westchester tonight. 37 minutes, 9 points, 5 rebounds in a 104-95 Westchester win. Meanwhile, the other Knicks getting pummeled by the Blazers in MSG.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I read somewhere that he got called back up to the big squad today.
                      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Baker played his first NBA minutes in a while today. 9 minutes, 1-1 from the field with 2 rebounds, 3 assists and a steal in a 115-86 thrashing of the Miami Heat.

Comment

• On the season, Ron is one of only 6 Knicks with a positive plus-minus, only +3, but still better than 9 others.

Comment

• Ron with a good game tonight!

Comment

• Baker with 9 points, 4 assists in 22 minutes. More importantly, a plus 16 +/-. Note that this was in an 18 point loss. The starting guards were at -34, at that isn't combined.

​​​​​​When Baker was in, the Knicks beat their opponents by nearly a point a minute. When Courtney Lee was in, they were outscored by 1.5 points per minute. Funny how the score goes in the right direction when Fred and Ron are in.

Comment

• Hey SN. Here is an interesting article I came across today about Ron Baker. Written as kind of a call to Knicks fans to accept him and what he brings to the table.

First post, hope the link works.

Ron Baker has become one of the most maligned players on the New York Knicks. Yet, his impact on the Knicks continues to be more positive than expected.

Comment

• wusphlash
                                  wusphlash commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  You're never going to please NY fans. Sooner or later they'll turn on you. He needs to ignore the fans and play the Ron Baker way.
                              Working...
                              X