No announcement yet.

MVC transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know where the big kid from Drake ended up?

Comment

Drake transfer Kale Abrahamson told @CBSSports he's currently visiting Pepperdine. Will visit Duquesne next weekend and ASU on 4/22.

Comment

MWC nugget: Nevada will add two impact transfers in Marcus Marshall (Missouri State) & Jordan Caroline (Southern Illinois). NCAA contender.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          Drake transfer Kale Abrahamson told @CBSSports he's currently visiting Pepperdine. Will visit Duquesne next weekend and ASU on 4/22.
          He's lucky he is getting any interest. A bad attitude and his 3rd school. High risk low reward.

Comment

Originally posted by isubirds89 View Post
            He's lucky he is getting any interest. A bad attitude and his 3rd school. High risk low reward.
            yup

Comment

I would take Pepperdine in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                I would take Pepperdine in a heart beat.
                Not sure about playing there, depending on how serious a given player is -- although that may explain why the Big Kale is visiting; he doesn't seem all that serious -- but I'd take a visit there on someone else's dime any day of the week (and for as many days of the week as possible). That's quite a setting.

Comment

Think Malibu, the Pacific ocean, well to do coeds.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    Think Malibu, the Pacific ocean, well to do coeds.
                    I'm thinking, I'm dreaming of Pepperdine views. Where do I sign?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

It's that time of the year on shockernet that I like to call the girls jumping on trampoline" season.

Ziggy zaggy ziggy zaggy oi oi oi

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

WstateU, please allow me to give you a piece of advice. Being that Pepperdine is a Church of Christ institution, I would discourage you from going to the campus (or even nearby beach) and looking for Pepperdine co-eds dressed in thongs.

In fact, I would bet that dressing immodestly could be cause for expulsion from the school. Remember, this church does not allow instrumental music in their church services.

In other words, they're pretty conservative. I would stick to the beautiful cliff-top views of the campus and try to stay away from the co-eds in bikinis. Just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                          WstateU, please allow me to give you a piece of advice. Being that Pepperdine is a Church of Christ institution, I would discourage you from going to the campus (or even nearby beach) and looking for Pepperdine co-eds dressed in thongs.

In fact, I would bet that dressing immodestly could be cause for expulsion from the school. Remember, this church does not allow instrumental music in their church services.

In other words, they're pretty conservative. I would stick to the beautiful cliff-top views of the campus and try to stay away from the co-eds in bikinis. Just my opinion.
                          Thanks for the education @shocka khan:! Funny thing; a quick search for “hotties of Pepperdine” provided me nothing. Those are actually Florida State coeds. In my dreams, I’m signing with Florida State. Ha!

Comment

I swung by the campus to see it when I was in Agoura Hills for a couple weeks for work in September... Awesome campus and view!

I lived in northern California for years and had always heard the campus was pretty neat, it did not disappoint.

Comment

I'll keep this boring "MVC transfers" thread 'off the tracks'... :)

Comment

Florida State has the hottest coeds. We should put together a top 25.
                                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Working...
                                X