Three Years Ago Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Years Ago Today

A certain group of young men were at their pre-Final Four photoshoot...

I had to look twice at Carl. Dude looks different without his glasses.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

what a team...and no Fred in the picture....remember when Ron and Fred were the auxiliary parts and not the hub? Someone(s) in THIS years' picture will burst forth...

Comment

When I walked into the Georgia Dome and watched our team walk onto the court, with our logos splashed all over the dome, our fans screaming and cheering, our guys belonging on that stage.....it was a moment I will NEVER forget.

It brought tears to my eyes, then and now. I'll never be able to repay that moment.

Comment

Originally posted by sdshox View Post
          A certain group of young men were at their pre-Final Four photoshoot...

Extra thanks, SD.

Those cats could ball.

Look at Tekele. I have often thought he would make a fine safety in the NFL.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Thank you for this.

Sometimes, negativity just takes over. It's good to reflect on the accomplishments of this team and coaching staff.

Comment

We (they, the WSU men's basketball team) will be back.

Comment

I'm also realizing they filmed this while Nike was rushing to have some fine new threads on our boys by the time they took the court.
                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Some photos from the student section, was my final senior year (10 year senior, heh).. Unforgettable experience. Spouse and I still talk about how awesome that moment was and describing that special run.. something we'll still reminisce with our grand kids and beyond when we are old and cranky. Can't wait for next season to start.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Some more pics.. one behind the scenes where they hold the students captive for two hours before the game (probably to detox :topsy_turvy:). Interestingly, they put students from Louisville and WSU in same holding area, made for some fun moments and great back and forth chants.
                    Attached Files

Comment

CBS 2013 Final Four Introduction All video rights go to CBSSports.Visit my other channel at http://www.youtube.com/sportsvids21

Still gives me the chills..

Comment

Some more pics.. chalk drawing somewhere outside Georgia Dome and Shaka (seemed to be a genuine fan).
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X