Official 2016 Melt Down Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official 2016 Melt Down Thread

Yep, another year and another Rosewood troll. There is no melting down - only celebration of the career of some of the greatest WSU players ever.

We will always remember these guys. The rest of our lives it will be talk of these guys. Never forget them.

And now we look to the future. Now we get ready for Landry. Now we see how Shaq grows. There is no reason for us not to be the top in the valley again.

Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
    Yep, another year and another Rosewood troll. There is no melting down - only celebration of the career of some of the greatest WSU players ever.

We will always remember these guys. The rest of our lives it will be talk of these guys. Never forget them.

And now we look to the future. Now we get ready for Landry. Now we see how Shaq grows. There is no reason for us not to be the top in the valley again.
    No melt down here. Love my SHOX... love my SN family. Thanks for putting up with me.

Comment

Enjoyed the season.

Thanks for the memories.

Comment

Anyone who melts down is an idiot. We have been so lucky to enjoy having two legacy type players here together. The next legacy starts tomorrow ... this program has so much to build from I'm excited. Well be right back.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

I'll about to melt down!!!!!!!!

In sadness........ Goodbye Fred and Ron!! We love you!!
          The Assman

Comment

It was a gallant comeback to an uphill 2nd half battle. Through it all, we even got a lead which many prolly seemed unlikely. Today, Miami did not spare thy Rod and he had a big day. The Shocks fought the elements with all their might and while the effort was top-notch, our execution fell short. Even so, I am extremely and forever proud of our Shocks.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Amazing comeback. Shouldn't even been a ball game after that first half.

I'm proud.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Folks, this is the end of something special. I have a feeling our grandchildren and their children will be asking us about these last 4 years when we are all old and gray. Thank you, FVV, RB, EW, AG, and BW. Thank you for the best 4 years of Shocker basketball in a long, long time.
                Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

At least they didn't pull a Michigan State. That would have been tough to watch.
                  The Assman

Comment

So proud of our boys. They've brought this program to a whole new level. They've played 3 games when other teams with the exception of Miami have just played one, then play their 3rd game at the earliest time. Found themselves down big, but were resilient, and scratched and clawed their way back.

What a pleasure it's been to watch Fred, Ron and Evan. Anton was stellar as well, and Wamakota gave us some big games at times. The future is bright, and we have the best coach in the country. We'll still have some battle tested veterans returning and great crop coming in.

Go Shockers!

Comment

It would have taken a super human performance today and we almost did it.

Give it to Miami, but they're lucky we didn't have a week rest and scout.
                      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                      -John Wooden

Comment

I'm insanely proud of our toughness and tenacity to claw our way back into that game. And a huge tip of the cap to Angel Rodriguez. That kid balled out.

Now let's spend the next week sharing great memories, not talking about who might try to hire our coach.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Amazing comeback. Shouldn't even been a ball game after that first half.

I'm proud.
                          Amen to all of that!!!!!!!!!!! So many teams would have wilted, folded up the tent, and gave up after the first 10 minute onslaught we faced. We met a team hitting on all cylinders early on. Even so, our tough-minded Shocks made some adjustments and not only came back, but Bake hit a 3 and we took a lead that few deemed possible. It was fun seeing 3G's response to that make.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            No melt down here. Love my SHOX... love my SN family. Thanks for putting up with me.
                            It's a chore putting up with you? Nope, because while none of us agree 100% of the time, you are no doubt a solid Shocker fan and we could prove that in a court of law. Thus, that makes you finer than a frog-hair in my books.

Comment

I mean... All you ask for from any athlete you follow is to give it 100%. You cant spot an NCAA tourney team a 20+ point lead and expect to win.

With that said, the way the fought back was fantastic.

It is what it is. And we'll wait for next year

Comment

Working...
                              X