No announcement yet.

I love it!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its funny tho, when we were in the NIT, Creighton fans wanted to say, "oh you sholdnt be proud of that, its not good for the valley just to shoot for the NIT" but since their in it,its ok.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I hope the final is between two Valley schools!
      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy23
        First thing I thought of when I saw this thread title:

I've been swimming in raw sewage. I love it.
        OMG I totally didnt think of this but since you found the picture and immediately thought of the quote sir you get a :good:

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
          Originally posted by huskerblue
          Too bad my Jays ruined so many of your nights. You may now return to your in depth discussion of African immigration standards.
          It's ok. Florida will make us all happy again.. :yes:

Creighton fan in the winter, Nebraska fan in the fall.. Gotta love it..
          Im a Nebraska fan in the Fall and WSU fan in the Winter... have been since I was born. Neither school has football.. you can't blame us.

Comment

It's not that surprising SIU beat OSU. It was in Carbondale (I thought).

And isn't Sutton still coaching at OSU? Can somebody with knowledge or insight on the matter please explain to me what that guy is doing coaching the Cowboys in Men's Division 1 basketball? I just don't get it. Any OSU fans on here that can lend some insight into his popularity as coach (cough! cough! man it's tough to use that word in the same sentence with the guy) :roll:

Comment

Originally posted by wxkid23
              Originally posted by ShockerFever
              Originally posted by huskerblue
              Too bad my Jays ruined so many of your nights. You may now return to your in depth discussion of African immigration standards.
              It's ok. Florida will make us all happy again.. :yes:

Creighton fan in the winter, Nebraska fan in the fall.. Gotta love it..
              Im a Nebraska fan in the Fall and WSU fan in the Winter... have been since I was born. Neither school has football.. you can't blame us.
              I can somewhat accept that since it's not an in-state rival. But Nebraska and CU are both in-state rivals. That's what makes it hilarious IMO.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's about like those friends growing up who were KSU football fans and KU basketball fans. It just doesn't work
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Hi my name is Bill Rudolph. I enjoy KState football. After football season nothing gets my gears running like the great tradition of Ku Basketball. And when I watch baseball I try to check in with my favorite school Wichita State. Its better than watching the Royals.

Comment

Working...
                  X