No announcement yet.

Redshirt, Redshort? Whats the diff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoa thats a name from the past...Preacher Porkchop.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
      Whoa thats a name from the past...Preacher Porkchop.
      ... and don't forget old Hershey Highway.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thought I would bump this for old time sake since Tyrone Shoelace is getting sentimental.
        Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

Comment

Originally posted by double dribble View Post
          FSF my brutha! We need Duke Tshomba back. I liked his style.
          As for Ricky Ross I ran into him at Cessna activity center back in 82 and lets just say after the game I told him to get off the bus cause I took him to school.
          On the prediction thread, your score was always a win for the Shocks at 82-78 and Duke T. comes off the bench to score (was it 22-points?)
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Remembering Rosewood and his stale nacho's at the Shocker game. He also called out a KWCH guy for seeming to duplicate a post made on SN. referring to Charles Dickens best of times and worst of time quote. Then that guy had a hot-mike on a live sports show where he was yelling at a guy with questionable language. Can anybody remember the details and names?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              Remembering Rosewood and his stale nacho's at the Shocker game. He also called out a KWCH guy for seeming to duplicate a post made on SN. referring to Charles Dickens best of times and worst of time quote. Then that guy had a hot-mike on a live sports show where he was yelling at a guy with questionable language. Can anybody remember the details and names?

Jim Kobbe Steakhouse... “F off Buzz”

PG-13

Last edited by WstateU; March 17, 2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

... and don't forget old Hershey Highway.
                It was HERSEY Highway. Let me tell you, I knew him and I am better for it.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Jim Kobbe Steakhouse... “F off Buzz”

PG-13

What happened to the Kobra? That is a classic. News bloopers are the best. Might even be worth a separate thread. Here is my favorite. Must watch. At those temps, steel melts.

2960 degrees in Cave Creek?! FOX 10's Cory McCloskey leads viewers through a hilarious weathercast after his weather map malfunctions. Technology doesn't alw...

Comment

I’ll think about starting a blooper thread... should have plenty of time in the coming weeks...

Always enjoyed this one; a little 3rd grade humor never hurt anyone....

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

What happened to the Kobra? That is a classic. News bloopers are the best. Might even be worth a separate thread. Here is my favorite. Must watch. At those temps, steel melts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuc7SAyk2s
                        I saw him in the airport on Friday. He must have gone into the non media world

Comment

I’m coming out of retirement to make an important point in these troubled times: Kobbe has been in HR at Spirit for a number of years.

Go Team A!
                          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuc7SAyk2s
                            My old man works with him up at Spirit. Says Jim is one of the nicest, most empathetic men you'd ever meet. He's doing well, but misses the sports-world.
                            Last edited by WichitaStateGuy; March 18, 2020, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

My old man works with him up at Spirit. Says Jim is one of the nicest, most empathetic men you'd ever meet. He's doing well, but misses the sports-world.
                              "F off Buzz!" Still one of the funniest things I've ever heard on television... and I heard it live. We didn't have DVR's back then, but thankfully someone VCR'd it and put it on YouTube.

Comment

The real question is:

Did Buzz, indeed, “eff off”?
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X