Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Redshirt, Redshort? Whats the diff?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Whoa thats a name from the past...Preacher Porkchop.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by pogo View Post
      Whoa thats a name from the past...Preacher Porkchop.
      ... and don't forget old Hershey Highway.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

      Comment


      • #18
        Thought I would bump this for old time sake since Tyrone Shoelace is getting sentimental.
        Kick 'em square in the grapes! (that can be very painful)

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by double dribble View Post
          FSF my brutha! We need Duke Tshomba back. I liked his style.
          As for Ricky Ross I ran into him at Cessna activity center back in 82 and lets just say after the game I told him to get off the bus cause I took him to school.
          On the prediction thread, your score was always a win for the Shocks at 82-78 and Duke T. comes off the bench to score (was it 22-points?)
          Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

          Comment


          • #20
            Remembering Rosewood and his stale nacho's at the Shocker game. He also called out a KWCH guy for seeming to duplicate a post made on SN. referring to Charles Dickens best of times and worst of time quote. Then that guy had a hot-mike on a live sports show where he was yelling at a guy with questionable language. Can anybody remember the details and names?
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
              Remembering Rosewood and his stale nacho's at the Shocker game. He also called out a KWCH guy for seeming to duplicate a post made on SN. referring to Charles Dickens best of times and worst of time quote. Then that guy had a hot-mike on a live sports show where he was yelling at a guy with questionable language. Can anybody remember the details and names?

              Jim Kobbe Steakhouse... “F off Buzz”


              PG-13

              Last edited by WstateU; March 17th, 2020, 10:08 PM.
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by WstateU View Post

                ... and don't forget old Hershey Highway.
                It was HERSEY Highway. Let me tell you, I knew him and I am better for it.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by WstateU View Post


                  Jim Kobbe Steakhouse... “F off Buzz”


                  PG-13

                  What happened to the Kobra? That is a classic. News bloopers are the best. Might even be worth a separate thread. Here is my favorite. Must watch. At those temps, steel melts.

                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuc7SAyk2s

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I’ll think about starting a blooper thread... should have plenty of time in the coming weeks...

                    Always enjoyed this one; a little 3rd grade humor never hurt anyone....

                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ABC View Post

                        What happened to the Kobra? That is a classic. News bloopers are the best. Might even be worth a separate thread. Here is my favorite. Must watch. At those temps, steel melts.

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuc7SAyk2s
                        I saw him in the airport on Friday. He must have gone into the non media world

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I’m coming out of retirement to make an important point in these troubled times: Kobbe has been in HR at Spirit for a number of years.

                          Go Team A!
                          Wear your seatbelt.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by ABC View Post

                            What happened to the Kobra? That is a classic. News bloopers are the best. Might even be worth a separate thread. Here is my favorite. Must watch. At those temps, steel melts.

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXuc7SAyk2s
                            My old man works with him up at Spirit. Says Jim is one of the nicest, most empathetic men you'd ever meet. He's doing well, but misses the sports-world.
                            Last edited by WichitaStateGuy; March 18th, 2020, 08:18 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

                              My old man works with him up at Spirit. Says Jim is one of the nicest, most empathetic men you'd ever meet. He's doing well, but misses the sports-world.
                              "F off Buzz!" Still one of the funniest things I've ever heard on television... and I heard it live. We didn't have DVR's back then, but thankfully someone VCR'd it and put it on YouTube.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                The real question is:

                                Did Buzz, indeed, “eff off”?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X