Fathead??!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fathead??!!!!

OK - I'm trying to get ready for next year, and I'm wanting to get a Fathead for my son's bedroom wall. However, Fathead hasn't been "Shocked" yet, and they haven't created Wu as of yet. How about a little help in getting that done - if everyone would take 3 minutes and go to the Fathead website, and request a new logo be made for WSU, maybe by next year, my son's room will be his little "Shox Shrine". Any help would be most appreciated.

I can do that for ya. And I might not mind having one myself anyhow.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Done. I may actually buy one if they decide to make WU.
      "You can observe a lot just by watching."
      -- Yogi Berra

Comment

I heard about another service similar to FatHead where you could send in a photo and they would make a custom FatHead, I'll go back and try to find that site......

:wsu_posters:

Comment

Excellent idea, thank you!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I believe this is the site to which you can send a picture.........

Design high quality vinyl wall decals, wall murals, sticker sets and wallpaper tile patterns for your home, car or business. We have millions of designs to pick from! Custom decals are printed to order and shipped next business day. Free Shipping over $150.

;-)

Comment

I'm old. WSU '88.

Please explain.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                I'm old. WSU '88.

Please explain.
                Really, what the heck is a Fathead? There are many times when my wife says she would like to give me one. :D
                I guess I'm really showing my age.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU
                  Originally posted by ABC
                  I'm old. WSU '88.

Please explain.
                  Really, what the heck is a Fathead? There are many times when my wife says she would like to give me one. :D
                  I guess I'm really showing my age.
                  My thoughts are better left with the older crowd :D :D

But this thread is about http://www.fathead.com/

Comment

Originally posted by ABC
                    I'm old. WSU '88.

Please explain.
                    If you "old" guys are savvy enough to find www.shockernet.net, I imagine that the original medium that brought you to this site was something called a "search engine". Today, www.google.com is the most popular search engine. Consequently, if you go to this website, and type in "fathead" or for that matter, anything else you want to find more information about, thousands of webpages talking about that specific term will be retrieved. Trust me, the time it takes you to do this is much less than that which is required to type out a message that illustrates the concept of "fatheads". Not being mean, just a FYI.
                    KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
                    Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Originally posted by mproviz
                      Originally posted by ABC
                      I'm old. WSU '88.

Please explain.
                      If you "old" guys are savvy enough to find www.shockernet.net, I imagine that the original medium that brought you to this site was something called a "search engine". Today, www.google.com is the most popular search engine. Consequently, if you go to this website, and type in "fathead" or for that matter, anything else you want to find more information about, thousands of webpages talking about that specific term will be retrieved. Trust me, the time it takes you to do this is much less than that which is required to type out a message that illustrates the concept of "fatheads". Not being mean, just a FYI.
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by mproviz
                        Originally posted by ABC
                        I'm old. WSU '88.

Please explain.
                        Sorry, we're just a bunch of lazy bastards! It comes with age. :D
                        Believe me, we all know Google and could have easily looked it up ourselves, however we could search "Shocker" and discover more than we bargained for... so, some of us prefer to let you younger folks provide the correct link for crap that is greek to us.
                        :good:
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I found some good "fake" fatheads on ebay under walstickers I believe they come with a big one and 10-12 small ones, they work great and I'll try and get a link up!

Comment

Sorry, we're just a bunch of lazy bastards! It comes with age. :D
                            Sounds like something I have to look forward to.. and i thought I couldn't get any lazier than I am right now... :P

Believe me, we all know Google and could have easily looked it up ourselves, however we could search "Shocker" and discover more than we bargained for...
                            :good:

This man sounds like he speaks from experience! ;) Perhaps you discovered this when you were looking for a site such as this one!
                            KU fans are the most arrogant while KSU fans are the most delusional. ~BostonWu
                            Criticizing this team is like criticizing one of Jerry's kids. ~DaShox

Comment

Working...
                            X