No announcement yet.

Gregg Marshall Contract Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still say there is something very fishy regarding what Ol' Roy gets at UNC.

Comment

• ShockdaWorld
      ShockdaWorld commented
      Editing a comment
      He gets to make his own rules. What more could he want?

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Chris Holtmann got 7 million ... holy crap.

EDIT: I think that's a typo ...i'm seeing it at 3.1 most places. Plus Gregg is at 3.5 million now.
    Per HC3G's contract, his salary is still at $3M. HC3G's salary does not increase to $3.5M until, "the first day of the third to the final pay period of the pay cycle in fiscal year 2018". In other words, May 6, 2018.
    "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

• Shockersarelife
      Shockersarelife commented
      Editing a comment
      Holtmann's salary includes his buyout

I’m hoping Gregg Marshall doesn’t leave for Missouri State.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielBryan View Post
      I’m hoping Gregg Marshall doesn’t leave for Missouri State.
      Lusk was fired today.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtaylor View Post

Lusk was fired today.
        I'd take Obadiah Church

Comment

"KU, WSU and others will pay more for coaches this year because of new tax law" - Kansas City Star

BY JESSE NEWELL, KELLIS ROBINETT AND TAYLOR ELDRIDGE
        Posted: June 28, 2018 02:12 PM

https://www.kansascity.com/sports/co...214007464.html

"College athletic departments will now have to foot an additional bill when it comes to paying for top-dollar coaches.

Because of a change in the tax code effective this year, nonprofits will be required to pay a 21 percent excise tax on any compensation given to employees who make more than $1 million; the tax will be limited to an organization's five highest-paid individuals....

Wichita State, which does not have a football program, is expected to pay $547,500 in tax for men's basketball coach Gregg Marshall."

Comment

Is this tax on the amount of his salary in excess of $1 million? Meaning his salary this year is expected to be $3,607,142.86?

Comment

I think we have a case of unintended consequences here. Unless the BCS schools have a great lobbyist. They can afford it.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
          X