Sports Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sports Daily

Lutz mentioned Eddie Sutton, and now they act like he's our savior.
    Do we really want a 68 year old alcoholic?
    He who laughs last; thinks the slowest.

Lutz is acting like he is the only one to bring forth Eddie Sutton's name.

Comment

Bob wants a former head coach who has a name, been to the Final Four, but has major recruiting violations (kentucky), and has recently been picked up for a DUI. This is the guy Bob wants. But, another school in this state was crucified for hiring the exact same guy. To call Lutz a hypocrite doesn't quite do him justice.

Comment

Anyway you can type a few details on what their all saying... i'm in class and the radios website doesnt have a link to listen to the station live over the radio..
        Shox-4-Life

Comment

Originally posted by ICT316
          Lutz is acting like he is the only one to bring forth Eddie Sutton's name.
          You know that Lutz is a SN troll. Does anyone know his handle on here or does he just troll for ideas and never posts anything?

Comment

One day these guys are screaming about getting a young coach, and blah, blah, blah, and now they swinging from the Eddie Sutton bandwagon.

Make up your freaking mind.

Comment

Why would anyone put much stock into what Lutz says? He's all about ratings and saying outageous things. JS is far too conservative to go with Eddie.

Comment

i wouldnt mind Eddie, especially if we cant get Marshall. I mean its getting late, and coaches are getting scared to take a job this late. I think hiring Eddie would bring WSU to the same level and maybe a higher level than what turgeon did with us. Now he would not stay here more than 4 years, but then after that, we could actually take our time picking out a coach, because he would let us know he is retiring.
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If we hire Eddie, we are going to be searching for another coach in no more than 2 years. If he gets hired, it is a stop-gap for the time being and the search continues. IMO
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

NO Eddie Sutton!!!! Let's get a coach that will help not leave after he gets his 800th win. I can't believe JS would do something like that.

Comment

Actually, the more I listen today, I finally believe when people tell me that he only writes to sell papers and talks to get ratings. The big problem with Eddie, as mentioned, is that it is a stop-gap. By hiring Eddie, the message would be sent that "WSU is accepting the fact that it can not hold a coach long term." That is a bad message to send to recruits and fans, in my opinion.

Comment

As usual, they bash a guy that is opposed to Eddie being hired.

Comment

Lutz and Heartl are nothing but posers. Bruce wants to be the Bob Costas of, well, whatever the hell that may be with his freakin' language. And I don't know what the hell Bob wants to be. Maybe the girl that does the 'pre-game warmups' but for the Cardinals, (you know what I mean). There is a name for them, but I will not use it here.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I would love Eddie Sutton, but that's not gonna happen, and Lutz is an idiot.

Comment

There are clearly some substance abuse and age problems associated with Eddie Sutton. Having said that, however, he would only bring with him great assistants, extreme basketball knowledge, and killer recruiting. While he may be only a stopgap or a filler, he would either have or attract a replacement that would be every bit as worthy as he is. His bloodline in coaching is incredible.BTW, I don't expect this to happen and I don't even know if I would want that, but there is more to him than his drinking. And hey he might even add yet another school taken to the final four to his resume!

Comment

Working...
                              X