Sports Daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballfan
    There are clearly some substance abuse and age problems associated with Eddie Sutton. Having said that, however, he would only bring with him great assistants, extreme basketball knowledge, and killer recruiting. While he may be only a stopgap or a filler, he would either have or attract a replacement that would be every bit as worthy as he is. His bloodline in coaching is incredible.BTW, I don't expect this to happen and I don't even know if I would want that, but there is more to him than his drinking. And hey he might even add yet another school taken to the final four to his resume!

He who laughs last; thinks the slowest.

Comment

if he did come in, some body better watch him to make sure he stays away from old town. LOL
      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Re: Sports Daily

Originally posted by ICT316
        Lutz mentioned Eddie Sutton, and now they act like he's our savior.
        Do we really want a 68 year old alcoholic?
        Do you have any idea how many non-practicing alcoholics there are in key management positions in organizations everywhere?

Are you assuming that once a practicing drunk, always a practicing drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Del Rio
          Do you have any idea how many non-practicing alcoholics there are in key management positions in organizations everywhere?

Not everybody, but Sutton was found loaded behind the wheel of a car less than a year ago.

Do you think that Eddie Sutton deserves a pass? Considering his past, I think not.

Comment

Not everybody, but Sutton was found loaded behind the wheel of a car less than a year ago.
            This is not news...
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

It is a simple fact. But I like RDR's question, which remains unanswered.

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock

This is not news...
                Whats your point?

Comment

I did answer the question. I said not everyone. I think that a 67 year old man who gets pulled for DUI, has some pretty deep issues.

Comment

His point is that people make mistakes. ES is still a hell of a coach.

Comment

I did answer the question. I said not everyone. I think that a 67 year old man who gets pulled for DUI, has some pretty deep issues.
                      so what hes human, but i guess then again you are perfect, so you can say things like this
                      Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                        so what hes human, but i guess then again you are perfect, so you can say things like this
                        So how does Eddie get a pass, and Huggins doesn't. Kind of hypicritical isn't it?

Comment

Be careful not to fall off your high horse there pal. I, for one, can't take you serious after your hard sell of Steve Eck.

Comment

Is anyone who has a DUI an alcoholic? What makes a 67 year old more likely to be an alcoholic than a twenty-something found in a similar situation?

Comment

Think Schnellenbger (sp?) at OU

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
                                So how does Eddie get a pass, and Huggins doesn't. Kind of hypicritical isn't it?
                                LOL...Huggins hardly got a pass from people on this board.

Comment

Working...
                                X