Shocker Madness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

And thunk about all the fun our recruits would have on their campus visits!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I always heard over the years that Marshall wasn't a big fan of Shocker Madness, if you want to see what Shaq's talking about, maybe we should go knock on Marshall's door right about now and ask him what the plans are this year for Shocker Madness lol

Comment

• Originally posted by bleed yellow View Post
        I always heard over the years that Marshall wasn't a big fan of Shocker Madness, if you want to see what Shaq's talking about, maybe we should go knock on Marshall's door right about now and ask him what the plans are this year for Shocker Madness lol
        I was personally wondering who the brave soul to park in Marshall’s spot yesterday would be.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I was personally wondering who the brave soul to park in Marshall’s spot yesterday would be.
          I'd actually bet you will have students doing it on purpose to try to get a response out of him now

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'd actually bet you will have students doing it on purpose to try to get a response out of him now
            Just have a tow truck on call and impound the car.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Just have a tow truck on call and impound the car.
              With his money, I’d just pay a company to have a truck sit there during working hours 365 days a year.

Tell them the second leave their car, hook ‘em up.
              The Assman

Comment

• Haul it and boot it and give Marshall the key. Then it doesn’t matter if they give a f— who he is or not. They still gotta go through him to get their car back.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  I would like to float an idea to have a 2020 Shocker Madness. I realize that the virus
                  thing will probably prevent the normal event happening this year, at least I have not
                  heard of one scheduled. Therefore, I'd really like to see a scrimmage, as long a one as
                  allowable by rules, to be televised live by Cox and shown. Many of us are ready to see
                  the new guys show cased. How about it Cox ?
                  I enjoy shocker madness. I have never missed one, if we only see 3 TV games all year. Then this one is my first pick. Please show it (shocker fan since 1952)

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                    Haul it and boot it and give Marshall the key. Then it doesn’t matter if they give a f— who he is or not. They still gotta go through him to get their car back.
                    First of all, Gregg has to keep his cool. Second of all, Gregg has to keep his cool. In case I am still not clear, Gregg has to keep his cool.

That said, could you imagine the backlash if a men's basketball player parked in the reserved spot of someone else important on campus and told said important person, "I don't give a f*** who you are?" He would be painted as a spoiled, pampered, prima donna who thinks he owns the campus just because he plays basketball for the Shockers.

It seems like parking in Gregg's spot was a game to some of the other student-athletes. How hard is to not park where you aren't supposed to park? Gregg absolutely overreacted, but that student-athlete was kind of a jackass too.
                    78-65

Comment

Working...
                    X