Shocker Madness?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    Here is ShockerHoops.net coverage of Shocker Madness. A great photo gallery with original photos from Taylor Wilkes at Dock 410. A couple great videos of dunks, and then my short recap on all the players that participated in the scrimmage at the end of the page.

http://shockerhoops.net/index.php/20...ss-2015-recap/
    Great recap!
    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      And while we're at it, I despise most everything about Larry Brown. I know he's a cheat and a liar and he's as dirty as dirty gets. But he's damned good at what he does.

I'd hate to know how many NBA executives owe him their career, not to mention other head coaches. In a way, it's a shame he's as awful a person as he is.

That being said, in the here and now, LB can't carry Kellen's father's jockstrap. The alpha male resides in Wichita.
      For a moment I thought you were talking about Calipari. I feel the same about him as well.

Comment

• Was curious who the players were during Shocker Madness 2015 and found the thread that covers the scrimmage. Thought I'd bump it in case others wanted to go back and read about it as well. Analysis of the scrimmage starts on page 16 and player recaps start around page 19.
        Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• I would like to float an idea to have a 2020 Shocker Madness. I realize that the virus
          thing will probably prevent the normal event happening this year, at least I have not
          heard of one scheduled. Therefore, I'd really like to see a scrimmage, as long a one as
          allowable by rules, to be televised live by Cox and shown. Many of us are ready to see
          the new guys show cased. How about it Cox ?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            I would like to float an idea to have a 2020 Shocker Madness. I realize that the virus
            thing will probably prevent the normal event happening this year, at least I have not
            heard of one scheduled. Therefore, I'd really like to see a scrimmage, as long a one as
            allowable by rules, to be televised live by Cox and shown. Many of us are ready to see
            the new guys show cased. How about it Cox ?
            No ... kick Cox out .. Just stream it free to to public.

Comment

• If what's going on right now isn't Shocker Madness, I don't know what is.

Comment

• Shocker Madness is probably not on anyone's priority list right now

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  Shocker Madness is probably not on anyone's priority list right now
                  With all the negative headlines recently, we should go full KU for Shocker Madness and invite Snoop Dog, pole dancers and money cannons to livin the overall mood lol

Comment

• After reading this it's clear some posters are not great talent evaluators.

Comment

• This reminds me of when Rick Pitino got put on paid admin leave mid-season leave for the hookers on the recruiting trail thing.. I was listening to a podcast about it and being that it was mid-season, tournament just around the corner, one of the people in the podcast goes "Well Pitino has the bracket to think about too and where they will end up seeding wise."
                      The host of the podcast goes "Pitino is getting rang up on misconduct for the 2nd time this season and is currently on paid admin leave, I don't think he's worried about THE BRACKET"

Comment

• Speaking of Pitino, he’d take this job in a New York minute.

#Factsss

Comment

Speaking of Pitino, he’d take this job in a New York minute.

#Factsss
                          We'd get made fun of, but we'd sure as hell win a lot.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Speaking of Pitino, he’d take this job in a New York minute.

#Factsss
                            He’s the kind of guy that would leave one school, right before the start of the season, to go to another school as well.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

They can laugh all they want while WSU is getting a Top 4 seed every year in the tourney
                              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

And think about all the fun our recruits would have on their campus visits!
                                Last edited by wichshock65; October 13, 2020, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X