Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IndianaShocker
    replied
    After reading this it's clear some posters are not great talent evaluators.

Leave a comment:

• bleed yellow
    replied
    Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Shocker Madness is probably not on anyone's priority list right now
    With all the negative headlines recently, we should go full KU for Shocker Madness and invite Snoop Dog, pole dancers and money cannons to livin the overall mood lol

Leave a comment:

• BostonWu
    replied
    Shocker Madness is probably not on anyone's priority list right now

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    If what's going on right now isn't Shocker Madness, I don't know what is.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    I would like to float an idea to have a 2020 Shocker Madness. I realize that the virus
    thing will probably prevent the normal event happening this year, at least I have not
    heard of one scheduled. Therefore, I'd really like to see a scrimmage, as long a one as
    allowable by rules, to be televised live by Cox and shown. Many of us are ready to see
    the new guys show cased. How about it Cox ?
    No ... kick Cox out .. Just stream it free to to public.

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    I would like to float an idea to have a 2020 Shocker Madness. I realize that the virus
    thing will probably prevent the normal event happening this year, at least I have not
    heard of one scheduled. Therefore, I'd really like to see a scrimmage, as long a one as
    allowable by rules, to be televised live by Cox and shown. Many of us are ready to see
    the new guys show cased. How about it Cox ?

Leave a comment:

• Ted Lasso's Neighbor
    replied
    Was curious who the players were during Shocker Madness 2015 and found the thread that covers the scrimmage. Thought I'd bump it in case others wanted to go back and read about it as well. Analysis of the scrimmage starts on page 16 and player recaps start around page 19.

Leave a comment:

• shocksrbest
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    And while we're at it, I despise most everything about Larry Brown. I know he's a cheat and a liar and he's as dirty as dirty gets. But he's damned good at what he does.

I'd hate to know how many NBA executives owe him their career, not to mention other head coaches. In a way, it's a shame he's as awful a person as he is.

That being said, in the here and now, LB can't carry Kellen's father's jockstrap. The alpha male resides in Wichita.
    For a moment I thought you were talking about Calipari. I feel the same about him as well.

Leave a comment:

• wufan
    replied
    Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    Here is ShockerHoops.net coverage of Shocker Madness. A great photo gallery with original photos from Taylor Wilkes at Dock 410. A couple great videos of dunks, and then my short recap on all the players that participated in the scrimmage at the end of the page.

http://shockerhoops.net/index.php/20...ss-2015-recap/
    Great recap!

Leave a comment:

• _kai_
    replied
    Here is ShockerHoops.net coverage of Shocker Madness. A great photo gallery with original photos from Taylor Wilkes at Dock 410. A couple great videos of dunks, and then my short recap on all the players that participated in the scrimmage at the end of the page.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WSUwatcher
    replied
    Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Too early, but who is the backup point guard?
    Here's my guess:

For the first eight games, in a situation that matters, probably Baker, with Shamet or even Brown as the backup SG. If they have some margin for error -- first half breather for the starters, or second half big lead -- probably Taylor. In more of a necessity-type situation, such as foul trouble for Baker when he would otherwise be playing PG, maybe Taylor or Simon, or maybe FVV works overtime.

Starting December 12, probably more Frankamp, depending on the matchup, with correspondingly more rest for Baker and more situational use of Taylor.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    And while we're at it, I despise most everything about Larry Brown. I know he's a cheat and a liar and he's as dirty as dirty gets. But he's damned good at what he does.
    You mean lying and cheating? I agree

Can't blame Kellen for wanting to get a taste of the world outside of his dad's shadow, but sometimes you just have to realize that the best options reside in the family business.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    He was going to be a manager at SMU under Larry Brown. He might of heard the hammer was coming down.

I would have bailed too.

I'd hate to know how many NBA executives owe him their career, not to mention other head coaches. In a way, it's a shame he's as awful a person as he is.

That being said, in the here and now, LB can't carry Kellen's father's jockstrap. The alpha male resides in Wichita.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X