gal's gone (Staff: Not accurate)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gal's gone (Staff: Not accurate)

Just heard it was announced on ksn that hes playing pro in israel next year and is not coming back. WOW. so it starts.

Best of luck to Gal. It probably is a good move for him. Gregg can get more of his players in the mix.

Comment

I think this is best for the program and Gal... I wish it could have worked out better for him while he was here and I hope he enjoyed his two years as a Shocker. I enjoyed watching him play quite a bit and had high hopes for him if he was going to stay

I hope he has good luck going forward.

Comment

One of the worst kept secrets around and absolutely no surpise at all.

For me, I will miss the young man a lot. He is a great kid and for all his shortcomings, I really enjoyed watching him play and he always kept me on the edge of my seat.

Gal, best of luck and enjoy being home. Be safe and take care young man, you will be missed.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

the money's a bit a tempting factor

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
            I don't think the money is why he left....

I doubt he's being offered much more now than he was 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Hotel Paper
              I doubt it to him. His dad is loaded. Money is never going to be a big concern for him.

I hope he is healthy and happy where ever he goes.....things are not always right in that part of the world and remember he has to serve a stint in the military at some point.

Take care Gal.....you will always be a Shocker to me.

Comment

I just replayed the KSN sports segment where they interviewed Gal and he said he's going to play this summer with the national team and said he's planning on coming back. He said that these are his plans right now but that anything can happen.

Comment

So now we have a he said, he said.

Anyone care to break the tie?

Comment

It is a little confusing, isn't it!

Comment

He's definitely coming back. What I quoted was directly from KSN's interview with Gal.

Comment

Not pointing fingers at anyone, is it a case of someone hearing what they want to hear instead of what was said?

What 1979 says is really no different than what Gal did last summer.

Time for a coin toss?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
                          He's definitely coming back. What I quoted was directly from KSN's interview with Gal.

Not to nitpick, but Gal saying he plans to come back and Gal coming back MAY be two entirely different happenings.

Fwiw, my assuming the report was accurate, was mistimed to say the least but I stand by my comments. I am not buying my season tickets next season with any hope of seeing the young man in uniform for us.

I would love to see him return......I have a mostly different opinion of his skill set than many on this board.....but nevertheless I do not expect it to happen.

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Hold on. Let us straighten this out.

A lot of people THINK that he won't be back. A lot of people DON'T WANT HIM BACK. Today he said that this summer he will be gone but publicly his plans are to come back.

So no one can say FOR CERTAIN that he will not be back.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

Nothing wrong there, Rose, no matter how much you may still need to defrost. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X