Does anybody Care ? (game 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody Care ? (game 3)

that theres about to be a game played between the trees and Dawgs ?
    I will prolly listen to it since I dont have much else to do while workin
    Sirius carries the whole MVC tourney , Wish they carried all the MVC games
    during the season , instead of just Creighton , and a few other select games. I wunder what it would take to get all the Shox games on Sirius ?
    Being an OTR driver would make my listening easier , Anyway
    From the road I listen (Tune In radio) at home I watch ( season Ticks )

no

Comment

I don't care. Plus, Id rather have XM have MVC since I have XM :)

MERGE ALREADY

Comment

No dont really care but I believe Sirus is the best sattelite radio provider as far as content...with the NFL, NASCAR, the NCAA tournament. I would love to see them get the on board with more valley broadcasts as well
        1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
          I don't care. Plus, Id rather have XM have MVC since I have XM :)

MERGE ALREADY
          I also have XM... would love to have the MVC and Shockers covered there... of course they already have most of the BCS conferences.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Oh, and you're darn right I care about this game. This is our league and I cheer and support all teams. I was very pissed when the Kentucky game ran too long. Unfortunately Drake has an 11 point lead at the moment. I'm still amazed at the overall support of the Valley... HD is looking great today. Now, Ill St. needs to close the gap before half... we don't need a Drake 20 point blow-out when trying to get 2-3 teams into the big dance. Actually, we were just mentioned by the announcers and our recent Sweet Sixteen run.
            :good:

Comment

At the half:
              Drake 40
              Ill St. 19
              :(

This should help Drake's seeding in the tournament... the nation is seeing why they're the real deal... a fun team to watch with many weapons. The Valley needs another Sweet Sixteen team and Drake has a very good chance.

Comment

Working...
              X