• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marshall on Sports Daily

FYI coming up next
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Thanks!

Comment

Sounds exhausted....It is obvious that this was a very stressful situation for the coach...
      Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Says he was just trying to be wise in listening to the offer. It was a very enticing offer that made it difficult and there was a lot of stress for the family because of their love for the community. He said he never intended to seek out something like this but when it happens to you, you approach it and deal with it. He is not one to hide what he is doing or lie about being interested enough to listen and that he was surprised at how some people received that information.

Comment

Feels very blessed to get to coach here and be shown the unbelievable support

Comment

Texas never called

Comment

Doesn't offer any closure on Ron or Fred. Says whatever is best for them is best for us.

Comment

Decisions on Fred and Ron, who have filed paperwork to get a consensus on where they stand with the NBA (whatever that means) are still a fluid situation. I guess that's really a thing.

Comment

Congratulations to Forbes.

Comment

"Always a great day to be a Shocker" .......nice.......:poster_wu:

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                      Decisions on Fred and Ron, who have filed paperwork to get a consensus on where they stand with the NBA (whatever that means) are still a fluid situation. I guess that's really a thing.
                      I remember that Ron did that last year before they announced he was coming back.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                        In the post-ND game press conference, he said (and I had no idea this was a thing either, so I have no idea how it works) there's a process you can go through to get a general sense of what teams are considering you, how much they like you, etc.

Comment

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                            I remember that Ron did that last year before they announced he was coming back.
                            I believe he said that 2 years ago too. That he does it for all his players. He did it for Cle after the Final Four run. Its standard process and frankly a good one. It gives them feedback directly from the people that make the decisions in the draft.

That said ... I don't see either leaving. I see Fred staying .. which in turns makes Ron stay. For one last year with Fred and Evan.

Comment

First caller. Dennis.

Comment

Working...
                              X