Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I see you Shockers are still shocking the world. This Hoosier is back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see you Shockers are still shocking the world. This Hoosier is back!

Esteemed Shockers:

As your group knows our fan base is still in the middle of a war in Bloomington so I must find joy in other things in the game of amateur basketball. Thus, I have decided to get to know Wichita State more and officially adopt the program as my second favorite team. Which means I will occasionally hop on the forum. Provided of course you all allow me to do so.

*Disclaimer--I would snatch up your coach in New York Minute if given the chance. Don't worry with your backing I do not see him leaving Wichita State until Kansas starts a home and home with you. That is my stab at a joke since they dodge you on a yearly basis. In the State of Indiana we have the Crossroads Classic in Indy where IU and Purdue rotate with Butler and Notre Dame on a yearly basis. It makes sense to do it on a neutral court and provides the fans a great holiday treat. Also, if it were up to me IU and Wichita State would have a home and home series; however, our current administration/staff would never agree to that one. One of the reasons for the current war going on for the soul of our program.

It should be a heck of a summer and I plan on driving to Wichita State in order to check out your program with the hope of meeting people within the program. You see for me the college basketball off-season provides us with a chance to appreciate the game even more than we already do. Also, I am hoping to grab water or a cup of coffee with the Koch Brothers. Dead Serious! I also gotta get some Wichita State apparel in the near future.

Catch up soon ShockerNet!

BabyJesusHoosier

Originally posted by BabyJesusHoosier View Post
    Esteemed Shockers:

As your group knows our fan base is still in the middle of a war in Bloomington so I must find joy in other things in the game of amateur basketball. Thus, I have decided to get to know Wichita State more and officially adopt the program as my second favorite team. Which means I will occasionally hop on the forum. Provided of course you all allow me to do so.

*Disclaimer--I would snatch up your coach in New York Minute if given the chance. Don't worry with your backing I do not see him leaving Wichita State until Kansas starts a home and home with you. That is my stab at a joke since they dodge you on a yearly basis. In the State of Indiana we have the Crossroads Classic in Indy where IU and Purdue rotate with Butler and Notre Dame on a yearly basis. It makes sense to do it on a neutral court and provides the fans a great holiday treat. Also, if it were up to me IU and Wichita State would have a home and home series; however, our current administration/staff would never agree to that one. One of the reasons for the current war going on for the soul of our program.

It should be a heck of a summer and I plan on driving to Wichita State in order to check out your program with the hope of meeting people within the program. You see for me the college basketball off-season provides us with a chance to appreciate the game even more than we already do. Also, I am hoping to grab water or a cup of coffee with the Koch Brothers. Dead Serious! I also gotta get some Wichita State apparel in the near future.

BabyJesusHoosier
    Welcome back! Stay as long as you like!

Just as long as your don't throw any chairs ;)
    The Assman

Comment

You're definitely welcome here. Always great to have knowledgeable basketball fans here and it would be hard to find more knowledgeable fans than yours.

Comment

Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
        Welcome back! Stay as long as you like!

Just as long as your don't throw any chairs ;)
        Don't worry no chairs will be thrown in the near future. lol

Comment

GarH:

Thank you!

BJH

Comment

"There's always more room on the Shocker bandwagon." -- HCGM

Welcome.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Esteemed Shockers:

BabyJesusHoosier
              Quick question...do you hate Crean as much as I do??? And glad to have you here!

Comment

I LOVE Indiana fans.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I still think Crean is going to have a great season next year

Comment

If you do get an audience with the king, please give me a call. I'd like to tag along. ;)

Comment

Working...
                    X