The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
    I seem to remember one of Marshall's interviews (I think it was sometime in the first five years) where he mentioned he didn't want to coach past 60.
    Yeah, and the Stones didn't want to play after 30; sometimes your perspective changes as you get closer.

Comment

• I'm under the impression that Kellen has decided that he wants to get into coaching. I fully expect him to be on the bench next year as a graduate assistant. I suspect this might have some effect on Gregg's plan to retire at 60.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I was always under the impression that Loraine DeFazio wanted in my pants.

Comment

• Sixty sounds old when you are in your forties. I have now decided that “old” is my age plus fifteen years — it’s a moving target.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
          I'm under the impression that Kellen has decided that he wants to get into coaching. I fully expect him to be on the bench next year as a graduate assistant. I suspect this might have some effect on Gregg's plan to retire at 60.
          Kellen is as fun to watch on the sideline as Gregg.

Comment

• wusphlash
            wusphlash commented
            Editing a comment
            Be sure and wear your official Shockernet tee shirt in Augusta so we'll know who you are.

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
          Sixty sounds old when you are in your forties. I have now decided that “old” is my age plus fifteen years — it’s a moving target.
          Actually at some point you will think that your age is old. It's not so much how old you are in years but what kind of mileage you have on your odometer.
          Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 8, 2019, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• kcshocker11
            kcshocker11 commented
            Editing a comment
            Old Age is in your mind! .................................................. .....          and knees, and shoulders, and back etc etc etc

• 1972Shocker
            1972Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm 3 for 3 then. Going for the cycle although I'm kind of skeared of what that might be. Alzheimer's runs in my family. I'm 3 for 3 then. Going for the cycle...
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 8, 2019, 08:06 PM.

• 1972Shocker
            1972Shocker commented
            Editing a comment
            Some one once told me that you can tell when your getting old by 3 things. You lose your memory, your eyesight gets bad and I forget the 3rd thing.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 8, 2019, 08:06 PM.

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post
          I seem to remember one of Marshall's interviews (I think it was sometime in the first five years) where he mentioned he didn't want to coach past 60..
          Personally I think he was just letting people know he is in the “position of fcuk-you”.

Comment

• I'm just posting to see if I can be the 400th

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Personally I think he was just letting people know he is in the “position of fcuk-you”.

https://youtu.be/xdfeXqHFmPI
              I've seen it so many times I think I just about have it memorized! Love it!

Comment

• BUMP,

thought I would simplify matters for folks.

Go Shocks!
                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Based on Tyson's comments, I expect he and Gregg are on the same page.
                  The Assman

Comment

• NM
                    Last edited by Aargh; March 14, 2020, 03:57 PM. Reason: Fit better in another thread
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Bump.

No, I am NOT advocating for a new coach, quite the opposite, just keeping this near the top of threads as some seems to want to discuss this from time to time.

Go Shock!
                      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                      X