No announcement yet.

The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I had to join in on the fun so go over to the forum and the first thing I read is:
    "This will be the guy. Done deal. Information was passed along from an old friend close to Wichita State."
    "I suppose they'll wait to announce it next week? Maybe Marshall can be interviewing potential assistant coaches at the conference, if that is the plan."

.....Alrighty then.

Comment

• BostonWu
      BostonWu commented
      Editing a comment
      But first they need to wait for F4 to finish to offer their first choice Beard while they have GM on hold.

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    Ok, I had to join in on the fun so go over to the forum and the first thing I read is:
    "This will be the guy. Done deal. Information was passed along from an old friend close to Wichita State."
    "I suppose they'll wait to announce it next week? Maybe Marshall can be interviewing potential assistant coaches at the conference, if that is the plan."

.....Alrighty then.
    Well, my best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going with a girl who saw Marshall pass-out in Fayetteville. I guess it’s pretty serious.
    The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Honestly... Even if it were true... Hope y'all don't get butt hurt...Gregg Marshall has infinitely made the Wichita State job one of the best in the nation... So either way I personally wouldn't sweat it... He would be leaving the cupboard stocked for the next dude... But back to reality...Arky fans need to sip the moonshine not chug it... I'll wait.. Don't @ me...mic drop

Comment

• Horn28Clem30
        Horn28Clem30 commented
        Editing a comment
        You're absolutely right. I HATED turgeon for the longest time after he left, but it worked out for the best. Things happen for a reason, and if Marshall's time to go, maybe it'll lead to bigger and better things possibly.

• Sheesh.... Looking at that Hogville site, Basketball is so very important that it doesn't even have it's own *dedicated* forum section? There are ten times more things for baseball and it's mostly just football... Somehow I can't see OUR beloved GGG being a part of such... Maybe he's getting tired of being King of Wichita and working on the conquest of one of the best BB conferences after he worked his tail off to get us in. Heehees... Somehow I don't hardly think he's ready to join the hogs in Hogville.

Comment

• Those clowns on that site are hilarious. I think there’s a lot of moonshine being drank in them hills down there. Reading that you would think they are Kentucky or Duke. It is pretty good comedy though.

Comment

• You know......I was thinking, the little Woo pig suey dance Arky fans do all the time?

They put their hands in the air and shake their hands and scream like stuck pigs? You turn 3G's wristwatch shake upside down and you've got it.

Maybe he's been signaling his true desires all these years? You get KM and MM a Hog hat (and SJ) and this might be a done deal.

Comment

• Hogville is straight trash. Their 247 VIP forum is where I've been reading and they were slightly more reasonable...but still pretty bad.
            "Say it slowly and savor it..."
            Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• The site is great reading. The trolls have them discombobulated in every which way.

After this hire some will probably done their bullet proof vests and go out on the porch and shoot each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                The site is great reading. The trolls have them discombobulated in every which way.

After this hire some will probably done their bullet proof vests and go out on the porch and shoot each other.
                Oh, wait - that has already happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  You know......I was thinking, the little Woo pig suey dance Arky fans do all the time?

They put their hands in the air and shake their hands and scream like stuck pigs? You turn 3G's wristwatch shake upside down and you've got it.

Maybe he's been signaling his true desires all these years? You get KM and MM a Hog hat (and SJ) and this might be a done deal.
                  Maggie and Lynn in hog hats... That would be a sight

Comment

• I went over to Hogville to see what's up. A new post there said the morning radio guy stated Marshall turned them down.

Whomp, whomp, whomp.

Hate to say we told them so, but we told them so.

Comment

• Windiwu
                      Windiwu commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hilarious... They want to pay the BB coach less than the FB coach who only won two games last year? Along with all the rest of the BS that would surely insult GGG. FB coach makes 3.5 million. So Marshall would have to take a pay cut?

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• This is what those Arkansas dipshits never understood:

There's no way they were ever going to entice Gregg to go there when he'd have to take a pay cut, because there was no way they'd ever pay the basketball coach the same or more than the football coach.

Comment

• Should have held on to Mike Anderson. I don't think that Steve Alford or Ben McCollum are going to be significantly better.

I laugh at hogville a lot and was banned during the 2015 Super Regional that they stole. That being said, I am pretty jealous of some of their user names. Not a college sports message board in the country that can compete with names like Mr. Porkleone, Hogmatic, Hogeyeblind, and Porkrindjimmy.

Comment

• does anyone remember the look on dana altmans face when hearing the whoo pig suey chant?

Comment

• JJClamdip
                            JJClamdip commented
                            Editing a comment
                            If I remember correctly it wasn't the look on the face of Dana but his wife. She looked like she had just licked a plate of fresh poop. I guarantee once they got back to motel that night she laid down the law and they fled back to Omaha the next day.
                        Working...
                        X