The Annual HCGM's WSU Future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Something I ran into while perusing the Razorback board - Reaves left the WSU program because some locals got into his ear. There were more that said Reaves left because Marshall is a nutjob.

I can believe both. If a player thinks Marshall is a nutjob, and his friends and family endorse that opinion - see ya - bye! We'll hope to find another player more interested in improving their game.
    You'd probably go a little nutty too if Reaves reached his hand into the cookie jar like he did.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• shoxrox89
      shoxrox89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Please message me with what you meant by this.

• cameroncraze
      cameroncraze commented
      Editing a comment
      people need to stop with the reeves and the cookie jar talk, that rumor is just that a rumor, there is nothing to that, ive asked people who would know and there is nothing to that rumor. its unfair to reeves and the marshalls and needs to be squashed.probably not going to help Gregg stay here if he keeps reading this bullshit about his daughter

• WstateU
      WstateU commented
      Editing a comment
      He'd leave because of a rumor...100% poppycock!

• Folklore

Comment

• My opinion on the matter is, Nebraska is paying the Mayor 3.7 million to coach a program with zero ncaa wins. WSU (aka the Koch folks) needs to step up and give 3G a raise.

Comment

• Dan
        Dan commented
        Editing a comment
        I know our arena is named after Charles Koch, but I was under the impression that 3G’s contract was spearheaded by a pool of wealthy alumni, not the Koch’s.

• DwShock
        DwShock commented
        Editing a comment
        I was just mainly using that word Koch as a placeholder. It can be the wealthy elites in Wichita or whatever

• I bet Arky hires Cal away from Kentucky. /s

Comment

• These people need to get their own coach;i.e not ours!

Comment

• Arkansas is stupid if they don't check in with HCGM. He may not go, but we all know he'll listen.

Comment

• So about 5 different people on their board have "sources" that say it's a "done deal".

Yet not a single major media, Wichita Media, Arkansas Media has posted anything about it. So the sources were leaky enough to tell random message board posters but not to tell people that matter... got it....

Comment

• "It's a done deal."

[Gregg gets ready to sign contract to coach at Arkansas; notices clause near the end that states he must show up on time to the coach's show.]

"Not today, suckers."

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• OregonShocker
              OregonShocker commented
              Editing a comment
              (reads Amendment 2: has to do the "pig sooie" chant)

"And not tomorrow, either!"

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            So about 5 different people on their board have "sources" that say it's a "done deal".

Yet not a single major media, Wichita Media, Arkansas Media has posted anything about it. So the sources were leaky enough to tell random message board posters but not to tell people that matter... got it....
            I would only check in there for entertainment purposes, which is what I’m doing for decent laughter.

We all know the drill. Memphis has confirmed sources. Alabama has his house picked out. South Carolina locked him up. Yada, yada, yada. The Arkansas fans may be the funniest ones of them all though because a lot of them are purely ignorant. Not their fault though. Just football fans that think they have a handle on everything.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I would only check in there for entertainment purposes, which is what I’m doing for decent laughter.

We all know the drill. Memphis has confirmed sources. Alabama has his house picked out. South Carolina locked him up. Yada, yada, yada. The Arkansas fans may be the funniest ones of them all though because a lot of them are purely ignorant. Not their fault though. Just football fans that think they have a handle on everything.
              Oh I agree, this is comical. The theory why it isn't signed is because they told Marshall he needed to wait on his offer because they want to offer Beard first after the Final four.

Because THAT would go over well .....

Comment

• What pig sooie board offers best entertainment...asking for a friend

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                  What pig sooie board offers best entertainment...asking for a friend
                  I've been watching the comedy at Hogville

Comment

• BostonWu
                    BostonWu commented
                    Editing a comment
                    After taking a stroll I'm so greatful for SN's format. Hoggyville looks straight out of 94 Netscape lore. Apparently they're still getting used to the internet in arky
                    Last edited by BostonWu; April 5, 2019, 10:33 AM.

• choida
                    choida commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I remember my first dial up connection

• Reading the Arky board is like watching Dumb and Dumber. The ignorance is hilarious, but in the end you feel a little sorry for them.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• and now a "super booster" is saying an announcement is coming today and the plane is in Wichita to pick up Gregg.

Yet, not a single media outlet or major writer has heard a word on what would be the highest profile hiring in the last few year.

Comment

• He gone...

....for b-fast at Doo Dah.

Kellen going to watch the dogs.

Comment

Working...
                      X