This is the most fired up I've ever been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the most fired up I've ever been

First: The refs favor Drake the entire game. When they're in the 1 and 1 with 16 minutes left in the 2nd half, you know that it's not fair at all. While we may have lost the game due to I don't even know how many turnovers, come on. I don't care who is 1st place in the MVC and who is 9th place in the MVC, you have to call it even. If they call it even, I honestly think we win this game.

Next: I'm tired of hearing about Mr. 3.97 GPA. I don't care what his GPA is, when Preadom was guarding him Preadom held him to absolutely nothing, except for that terrible block call.

I'm sorry if I'm sounding whiny, but something has to be said, and there's no way it was even.

to make you feel better, Ramon has 16 rebounds.

Comment

How old are you?

Relax it is only a basketball game.

Why not just shut up?
      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

The great thing about this game is that the opposing team is still Drake.....the biggest loser in the history of the MVC. Every team has to get lucky once is a while. Can't wait to see them at the bottom of the MVC next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt
          How old are you?

Why not just shut up?
          I know it's only a basketball game, but I REALLY wanted to win this, not just for the sake of winning, but this was the same team that injured Matt Braeuer. I'm pretty sure he wanted to win this game a LOT too.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11
            How old are you?

Why not just shut up?
            I know it's only a basketball game, but I REALLY wanted to win this, not just for the sake of winning, but this was the same team that injured Matt Braeuer. I'm pretty sure he wanted to win this game a LOT too.
            This team did not injure MB. He was injured during the game, but they didn't intentionally hurt him. Get a clue. 8)
            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Ramon is ready for the tourney, are you?
              Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

the refs were pittiful today, all i gotta say is 22 to 9
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                  How old are you?

Why not just shut up?
                  This team did not injure MB. He was injured during the game, but they didn't intentionally hurt him. Get a clue. 8)
                  Yeah I know that, I didn't mean to say that they injured him intentionally, but I think he was going in with the revenge factor. It WAS the game that he was injured, and I would expect him to want to beat this team.

Comment

I hear the Rally Monkey will be in St. Louis wearing Black and Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
                      How old are you?

Why not just shut up?
                      Yeah I know that, I didn't mean to say that they injured him intentionally, but I think he was going in with the revenge factor. It WAS the game that he was injured, and I would expect him to want to beat this team.
                      That's a better analogy. 8)

Comment

Drake is going to get schmacked in STL.

The thing that got completely overlooked in this game is the fact that they struggled at times with a team tied for last place in the Valley fielding only 7 scholarship players.

They aren't that good and we aren't that bad.

Comment

Without the extra free throw buckets the game is tied. The refs actually did bail out Drake today.
                          "You can observe a lot just by watching."
                          -- Yogi Berra

Comment

If there is one reason why HCGM will leave for South Carolina it is because the MVC refs credibility it is sorely lacking any at all.
                            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
                              If there is one reason why HCGM will leave for South Carolina it is because the MVC refs credibility it is sorely lacking any at all.
                              What??? A Top 10 Moron Post of all time is hereby nominated.
                              The only poster who can get away with this type of post is DOFO. He has earned the right. 8)

Comment

Working...
                              X