Ryan Cornelius is back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Cornelius is back...

Yes, everyone's favorite idiot is back, and is still allowed to write for the Sunflower. This latest article appeared in the Shocker Station issue on Thursday.

Wichita State's independent, student-run news source

On the bight side, he did give us a shout-out...
    Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
    Students > Alumni
    If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
    The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Good grief this guy is an idiot.
    I think he needs to buy a basketball for dummies book. After 1 year he wants Marshall gone. How is this guy still writing for the Sunflower?

If WSU hires Kelvin Sampson I will no longer be proud to be a Shocker. I do not want a coach who ignores rules not once but twice to coach WSU.

Comment

I didn't waste my time. If, and it's highly unlikely, he made a coherant point over anything having to do with basketball, someone on here will point it out and I will not be dumber for reading the rest.

Comment

Agree with a lot of it until he reaches with the Sampson as head coach stuff. That is a joke.

Comment

You can respond to his article if you want to, I did .... LOL :goshocks:

Comment

nice, Old Kelvin would screw us over even more by having placed tens of thousands of illegal phone calls.

Comment

Probably the biggest thing I disagree with him is his statement that GM is getting "outcouched."

Now, I find that remark highly insensitive to love seats, fold-away bed and futons, which I know GM likes.

Comment

Congratulations are in order for Ryan Cornelius. I never would have thought anyone could make the incoherent ramblings on kansas.com look like pure literary genius.

Ryan, You are a disgrace to anyone who has ever held a pen...or a crayon for that matter.
                That rug really tied the room together.

Comment

Ok, I wasted a few minutes and read it, it's poorly written even if I agreed with him.

He is saying that being a 3* recruit is no guarantee of success and I agree, but to not finish the point is dumb.

4 and 5 star recruits wash out all the time, while a good recruiter can see potential in kids that have been looked over. Focusing only on a recruiting site ranking is lazy.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

"HCGM is getting out-coached" - Yet he states that he is a favorite of an SEC school.

"Sampson should come to WSU because no one else would take him" - Logical conclusion = WSU is such a bad job we should take what we can get.

May God have mercy on your soul
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle
                      "HCGM is getting out-coached" - Yet he states that he is a favorite of an SEC school.

"Sampson should come to WSU because no one else would take him" - Logical conclusion = WSU is such a bad job we should take what we can get.

nice vid. I feel a little dumber for reading his little passage. :cry:
                      ________
                      Michigan Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=XTOEV6f7jB4

Comment

I thought this thread was about the guy that used to host "Soul Train."

Actually...he'd probably write a better article on WSU without knowing a damn thing about the program.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle

peas in a pod shizzle peas in a a pod

Comment

Originally posted by kawwsu77
                            I think he needs to buy a basketball for dummies book.

I'm not sure the book you reference will be of much help.

Note the author.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                              Originally posted by kawwsu77
                              I think he needs to buy a basketball for dummies book.

I'm not sure the book you reference will be of much help.

Note the author.
                              Well then maybe he's already read it hahaa

Comment

Working...
                              X