X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wusphlash
    replied
    Originally posted by TheYeti
    I would go read the Redbird board, but I simply do not care.
    If you did you would find most of their anger directed at Dashon Knight and Dan Mueller.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied
    Shox struggled offensively tonight. Credit to ISUr for that.

Good night for Wessel to chip in with 12 points on 50% shooting, and 4/4 FTs.

Leave a comment:

• jocoshock
    replied
    Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    We just swept preseason number one!
    You mean the one vote wonder, don't you?

Leave a comment:

• Shock Therapy
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Not only that but the Shocks second win of the season against a team with more talent at every spot on the roster 1 through 12. And the Shocks managed to win today even thought the shot poorly from the field.

Seriously, though I do think Illinois State has pretty good talent and athleticism on this team. The Shocks did a yeoman's job on Daishon Knight after he torched the Shocks in Koch Arena.

This Shocker team has players who know how to win better than ILS at every spot on the roster 1 through 12.
    I agree that they have a lot of talent. They're just poorly coached.

Leave a comment:

• forevershockerfan
    replied
    Cotton brings in so many positive things to each game. Tonight it was defense as always but the 10 rebounds all equal possessions which were very handy tonight for the Shocker road warriors.

Leave a comment:

• jdshock
    replied
    We just swept preseason number one!

Leave a comment:

• jocoshock
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Not only that but the Shocks second win of the season against a team with more talent at every spot on the roster 1 through 12. And the Shocks managed to win today even thought the shot poorly from the field.

Seriously, though I do think Illinois State has pretty good talent and athleticism on this team. The Shocks did a yeoman's job on Daishon Knight after he torched the Shocks in Koch Arena.

This Shocker team has players who know how to win better than UNI at every spot on the roster 1 through 12.
    It was a very good win... showed toughness that could pay dividends in March. Perhaps the best thing of many is how our bigs stayed out of foul trouble..

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
    Blue collar road win against a Top 100 team. I am ecstatic.

Great win Shockers!

This Shocker team has players who know how to win better than ILS at every spot on the roster 1 through 12.

Leave a comment:

• jocoshock
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Is Evan really 74-3 in games he's played at Wichita State?

Even if that's a game off here or there #winner.
    Yes. Highest win % of any player in D1 in the last 15 years..

Leave a comment:

• Shocker Mama
    replied
    Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Carter and Kelly need to go to the Tekele Cotton school of dunking with your mouth shut.
    That is so true! In addition to avoiding the T, it's more impressive if they act like they can do it any old time, and just hustle back on defense, the way the always-classy Mr. Cotton does it.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Is Evan really 74-3 in games he's played at Wichita State?

Even if that's a game off here or there #winner.

Leave a comment:

• wusphlash
    replied
    Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
    Carter, Kelly, and Morris: 13 points, 13 rebounds, 7 turnover, 1 assist, 1 technical..
    Carter and Kelly need to go to the Tekele Cotton school of dunking with your mouth shut.

Leave a comment:

• jocoshock
    replied
    Extremely short bench tonight. Sign of our March rotation or just circumstance?
    Both. Our bench is a circumstance...

Leave a comment:

• Shock Therapy
    replied
    All this and we kept the Kitties off TV for 22 minutes.
    I laughed my ass off when it switched to their game and there was only 12 minutes left in the first half.

Leave a comment:

• jocoshock
    replied
    Carter, Kelly, and Morris: 13 points, 13 rebounds, 7 turnover, 1 assist, 1 technical..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X