No announcement yet.

New KWCH anchor picking Twitter fight with WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish kunkle and parsons listened to Stan Webber on KGSO this morning. He laid out a pretty good argument on why NOT Texass!! I hope coach was listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuhog View Post
      I wish kunkle and parsons listened to Stan Webber on KGSO this morning. He laid out a pretty good argument on why NOT Texass!! I hope coach was listening.
      I missed it. Can you tell us what he said?
      ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker-maniac View Post
        I missed it. Can you tell us what he said?
        Basically he talked about Barnes and 17 years of clean program, 16 tourneys, having great kids, and that wasn't good enough. He summed up Texas as having NO support for basketball. Nobody cares even when they are good. When March madness is in full swing, all they care about is Spring football.

Comment

• Parsons, in reply to a comment I made about Turgeon not being happier than Marshall, and NOT finding the grass greener away from Wichita:
          "Totally understand that point. Totally. Said that. And that's why he turned down Cal, NC St, etc. But this is Texas."

Again, someone please tell me what's so great about Texas Basketball history. They have ONE more Final Four appearance than WSU has.

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
            Parsons, in reply to a comment I made about Turgeon not being happier than Marshall, and NOT finding the grass greener away from Wichita:
            "Totally understand that point. Totally. Said that. And that's why he turned down Cal, NC St, etc. But this is Texas."

Again, someone please tell me what's so great about Texas Basketball history. They have ONE more Final Four appearance than WSU has.
            I picture in my head the Texas AD saying "This is Texas!" and then kicking Barnes into a hole in the ground.

β€œLet your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
            -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
              Geezus Gregg, just look at Turgeon-- couldn't cut it in the Big 12 (now an SEC school), went to an ACC school, not much success, they switched leagues and still no sweet 16 and maybe never a Final Four. The Power 5 is a fickle *****. Stay here and be a freaking legend, AND still win at a high level. 78-65 so suck on it KWCH.
              A) Tell Gregg something he doesn't already
              B) Do it in a way that doesn't make it sound like he will fail if he leaves, because he surely will if you question his ability (even if it wasn't your intention).
              Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
              X