New KWCH anchor picking Twitter fight with WSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
    I don't think you could possibly be anymore incorrect.

DOING NOTHING, ACCOMPLISHES NOTHING!
    I said nothing about 'turning the other cheek'. Or 'doing nothing'. What I said was don't respond with what equates to "I'm gonna tell your mom!!!" or answering with comments on social media that are no better than what he is doing. A dozen people calling the station just makes their job of picking out the whack job phone call of the week to run on Sunday nights easier.

You truly want to make a dent? Email the thread to the athletic department and let them handle it. Or some of their other sponsors. Once Gregg gets wind of this the grudge will be enough fun to watch without coming off as a lunatic.

Comment

I'm I'm
      Originally posted by Fozzy View Post
      Is he posting as well about his gambling on his work twitter account?

Will Kunkel ‏@KWCHWill OK, this has been a lot of fun but I have some cabbage on the Shox. Let's all focus on the game. #watchus

Will Kunkel ‏@KWCHWill
      The real win is the cover. #watchus
      So he doesn't want the Shox to win necessarily, but only to cover his bet.
      Additionally, he's picking a fight with the largest sports fan base in SC Kansas.
      That guy isn't too bright. Can't imagine him lasting too long.

Comment

Two ways to make a statement---]
        1. Don't watch KWCH
        2. Contact the advertisers that buy commercial time during the news and tell them you will not
        patronize their services as long as this guy is at the station.

That's the most effective way to get rid of a tv/radio personality.

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
          This seemed removed or a bad link. What did it say?
          Hahahahaa what a freakin' tool.

Will "Doug Gottlieb" Kunkel

and that one said that Wichita State hadn't beaten a ranked team since 2012.

Comment

RT me https://twitter.com/seanptdotcom/sta...87695649632256

Comment

Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post
              This seemed removed or a bad link. What did it say?
              He said that we hadnt beat a ranked team since 2012 when he was proved wrong (gonzaga and Ohio State) he changed it and said we hadn't beat a ranked team in the regular season since 2012. When he was proved wrong again CU in Jan 2013 he dismissed it like a typical d-bag would then removed the original tweet. This guy is an a$$ and needs to be gone.

Comment

What do I think of Will Kunkel? I don't. And quite frankly, neither should you...

In the old days, we would have sent him a quarter and told him to call someone who cares..

I guess we could send him a prepaid calling card for his Trac phone..
                Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

#firewillkunkel

Comment

During halftime I was reading his tweets to everyone that was watching the game at my place. A lot of very mean things were said about him by everyone in the room. I don't see how he sticks around for very long if he's gonna do **** like this.

#firewillkunkel

Comment

I can't wait until the offseason (not). You just know this guy is the type of hack who will start Marshall to Alabama rumors.

Comment

The Ass Monkey should know that ranked teams don't schedule Wichita State...

Correct me if I am wrong, but the only ranked teams we have played in the regular season since 2013 are Utah and UNI.

We agreed to play Utah on the road first in a home-home. KU would only play Utah at the Sprint Center. No trip to Utah.

And when was the last time a mighty Bogus12 team was willing to play WSU anywhere but their home court?

Anyone? Anyone? Buehler? Buehler?

Comment

Originally posted by AndShock View Post
                          I can't wait until the offseason (not). You just know this guy is the type of hack who will start Marshall to Alabama rumors.
                          Kunkel might want to listen to the infamous Dan Patrick interview, and Dan's subsequent apology.

Comment

Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                            Kunkel might want to listen to the infamous Dan Patrick interview, and Dan's subsequent apology.
                            Or someone could show him a picture of Jeff ******* and tell him that's what he will turn into for angering coach Marshall.

Comment

I'm curious. What is the ranked opponent in 2012 he was referring to?

Comment

How ironic that he uses Matthew 4:19 on his Twitter page

Comment

Working...
                                X