X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29.4% from 3 and 46.7% from the line isn't gonna get the job done

Comment

• All I want for Christmas are some ****** ******* *** ****** free throws
      Last edited by ShockBand; December 17, 2014, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• FVV wtf is wrong with you and free throws? Sorry, but I am worried about you and the rest of the team for that matter.
        “Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.”
        -Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Comment

• Can still win this, get it to OT at least

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
            How was DC not shooting a 1-1 out of the TO?
            That was the 6th

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
              I'm a Florida State grad from Wichita. Any other questions?

I apologize for my family's military service that didn't allow me to live my entire life in Wichita.

I'm an Oklahoma grad, too. I've got three other degrees... Need to know where those are from, too? Want to keep going or are you going to back off?
              My great uncle is in the Arizona. My grandpa lost a leg at Iwo Jima. My dad was nominated for a Purple Heart in Vietnam. I failed a physical to join the Air Force Academy because of a heart defect that didn't stop me from playing college sports. What did you do that wasn't for yourself other than be a douchebag?

Care to continue your futile argument? I await your reply in PM.

Comment

• If you're posing, you better make the freebie.

Comment

• To hell with film session. Time for some extra free throws. 7-16 from the line doesn't deserve to win a game. Hope we get lucky anyway but sheesh.

Comment

• Originally posted by kochHead View Post
                    FVV wtf is wrong with you and free throws? Sorry, but I am worried about you and the rest of the team for that matter.
                    There is definitely a glitch in his ft shot

Comment

• Aargh honestly nobody attacks you to the degree you imagine, it's just annoying when you start every single post with "As you know, I am often bullied unjustly for stating the purest of truths" then throw a grenade out that nobody is allowed to disagree with. Get over it fella.

Come on Ron, gotta have this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        You are very high on my list of posters who do not deserve and do not appreciate or understand accurate observations or commentary, which I have been consistently providing to this and previous ShockerNet forums since the early 2000's. My posts have never been criticized to the extent they are being criticized now until the posters showed up who are unable to tolerate any posts other than blind adoration of anything, regardless of merit.
                        You are very high on my list of posters who make ridiculous claims and refuse to back them up with any evidence, whatsoever.

I've repeatedly challenged your claims of being attacked in the hope you would provide even the slightest evidence of such. Instead you twist it so that the act of asking for evidence of attacks is somehow an attack itself.

Your constant victim mentality in every post is why I challenged you to provide evidence.
                        Originally posted by BleacherReport
                        Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rosewood View Post
                          All I want for Christmas are some mother ****ing God damned free throws
                          I hear Santa takes requests on the radio on Monday nights if you'd like to read him your wish list :)

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                            But if your personnel is going to inherently struggle against teams with height & length what can you do?
                            Regardless, you can not run under screens or forget your defensive assignment. Both have happened twice in the last four minutes.

Comment

• Can a brutha get an AND1 ???
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                You are very high on my list of posters who do not deserve and do not appreciate or understand accurate observations or commentary, which I have been consistently providing to this and previous ShockerNet forums since the early 2000's. My posts have never been criticized to the extent they are being criticized now until the posters showed up who are unable to tolerate any posts other than blind adoration of anything, regardless of merit.
                                Just like when I predicted we'd lose 5-6 games going into the tournament. Got destroyed on this forum for saying that. We're not that good without Cleanthony.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X