No announcement yet.

Official Memphis vs. WSU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real glad they took away our first possession of the 2nd half because they are completely incompetent. Higgins strikes again.

Comment

• Luckily we have the best defensive backcourt (maybe best defense) in the country. Not many teams would be ahead shooting 12-31 from the field and 0-6 from 3. Hopefully Baker's last two buckets get can him back on track and lead to a much more productive second half. I just want to hit our first three of the season.

Comment

• We are up by 7 because defense is never cold.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Hey!! FT% is over 70% woohoo???
          Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• Memphis' best player sat most of the first half. Hope he doesn't come back in with his hair on fire.

Glad RB got those buckets at the end of the half. Gotta get him going.

Comment

• Explosion coming in the second half.... SHOX by 20.

Comment

• Is it just me, or do these commentators suck!? They seem to know very little about either team, and virtually nothing about the Shockers. I haven't heard them make one informed comment about any of our players not name VanVleet, Baker, or Cotton.
                "The more difficult the victory, the greater the happiness in winning."
                -- Pele

Comment

• Who is Fred Brown... :poster_wsu:

Comment

• Originally posted by kstarheel View Post
                    Explosion coming in the second half.... SHOX by 20.
                    Shaq vs. Shaq?? :wink-new:

Comment

• Originally posted by Perezident View Post
                      Is it just me, or do these commentators suck!? They seem to know very little about either team, and virtually nothing about the Shockers. I haven't heard them make one informed comment about any of our players not name VanVleet, Baker, or Cotton.
                      They are always way behind on who is checking in and out too.

At least twice, they said someone just check-in after they had already been in for a couple possessions.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock View Post
                        Who is Fred Brown... :poster_wsu:
                        Downtown...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Nurger a little green but not getting abused either. Not bad minutes.

Comment

• Please regress to the mean this half for 3 point FG%. K thx

Comment

• Originally posted by Perezident View Post
                              Is it just me, or do these commentators suck!? They seem to know very little about either team, and virtually nothing about the Shockers. I haven't heard them make one informed comment about any of our players not name VanVleet, Baker, or Cotton.
                              Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                              They are always way behind on who is checking in and out too.

At least twice, they said someone just check-in after they had already been in for a couple possessions.
                              I'd say ESPN sent the 'E' team to SD.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                                Nurger a little green but not getting abused either. Not bad minutes.
                                He moved really well without the ball. He looks like he's got some upside.

Comment

Working...
                                X