No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between South Carolina/Mississippi last night and Auburn/LSU this afternoon my opinion of BBIQ in the SEC, well, it's non-existent.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• It doesn't take long to realize how anti-B12 I am, but dear God this game is pitiful to watch.
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Bailer bailed out the flagship. Cliff Alexander a DNP again. That will make 1 less forfeited game when the fertilizer hits the oscillator.

Comment

• So if Cliff is a DNP for the next game, I guess that means that K-who won't have to vacate their B12 tourney championship, assuming they win the next one.

Comment

• They'll beat OU but not Iowa State. Without a home court advantage they're about a top 50 team.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
              That will make 1 less forfeited game when the fertilizer hits the oscillator.
              You're a nut, but you're our nut.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• Would you watch a game with Musberger doing play by play and Walton doing color?

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                  Would you watch a game with Musberger doing play by play and Walton doing color?
                  Is this a trick question?
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Would you watch a game with Musberger doing play by play and Walton doing color?
                    I used to enjoy Brent but he's WAY too Musburger anymore. He's un-listenable now. Pair him with Walton and that game would makes Jonestown look like a kiddie party.

Comment

• Here's another question. Will either of the 2 projected #1 seeds from the AAC make the finals of their own conference tournament?

Comment

• ISU/OU is what's wrong with college basketball. There should be people fouled out of this game at half.

Beating the crap out of each other and chucking 3's is why the Big XII is so inconsistent.
                        -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                          ISU/OU is what's wrong with college basketball. There should be people fouled out of this game at half.

Beating the crap out of each other and chucking 3's is why the Big XII is so inconsistent.
                          Isn't beating the crap out of each other and chucking 3's pretty much the way a lot of Valley games are played?
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Hawaii beat out UC Davis (Jim Les's conference winning team) and will face UC Irvine today for the Big West bid to the NCAA tournament.

Comment

Ohhh the humanity. Worst combination possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                If I'm not mistaken, it looks like Hawaii beat out UC Davis (Jim Les's conference winning team) and will face UC Irvine today for the Big West bid to the NCAA tournament.
                                Go 'Bows!
                                Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

Working...
                                X