No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OU's about ready to choke this away. The Big XII is THAT good.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Is it just me or are these Big XII teams totally undisciplined. Seems like playground basketball to me.

Comment

• The big 12 just really wants this year's team of destiny to grab that 2 seed.

Comment

• OU on their way to picking up their 9th quality loss on the year.

If they aren't Top 10 next week, then I don't really know what to think.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• OU literally blew a 20 point lead in 5 minutes, not so sure ive seen that before
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• This is just getting comical. It's almost a 30 point swing.

Comment

• Cousins dumb a$$ technical completely turned the tide.
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• OU has zero poise; hard to believe this is a Kruger coached team.

Comment

• The big 12 loves WSU and UNI. They have strategically positioned literally half of their conference into "operation human shield" to make sure no one can knock us out of the top 10 or jump UNI after we beat them next Sunday. I feel very cared for and protected by these programs. It's like having 5 wingmen there to usher the MVC into the NCAA tournament.

Comment

• Fran called it; OU played street ball. I now see how Creighton beat them.

Comment

• But that is the best defensive efficiency team in the Big 12 and 7th in the country. Haven't you read the statistics?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          OU's about ready to choke this away. The Big XII is THAT good.
                          Ha Ha, yeah, learning more than any conference from losses!

Comment

• Big 12 built a lot of reputation and stats on offense and by overwhelming less athletic teams one on one. Once conference play began the defensive numbers look great because they are stifling these explosive offenses, but it has as much to do with bad offense that depended upon athleticism mismatches as on great team defense.
                            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• KU has to drop the home game against WVU tomorrow night for my fantasy of an uninspiring 4 way tie plus a bottom half team like Kstate winning the conference tournament to all take place.

Wait, no it has to be Texas or Okay State so they can vault back up and the entire middle section of the top 25 can be commandeered by big 12 teams while non of them are ranked as high as the two crappy mid majors from the MVC.
                              Last edited by Dave Stalwart; March 2, 2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Baylor is dead to me
                                2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
                                2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
                                2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
                                2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
                                The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

Working...
                                X