No announcement yet.

2014-15 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Boise State team is 10-2, with losses @ NC State and @ Wisconsin. This would be a pretty nice win for Loyola.

Comment

• If LOLoyola keeps this stuff up (winning) I'm going to have to stop calling them LOLoyola and start respectfully calling them the Ramblers. Elgin=prophetic mastermind

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        If LOLoyola keeps this stuff up (winning) I'm going to have to stop calling them LOLoyola and start respectfully calling them the Ramblers. Elgin=prophetic mastermind
        ...and just for fun: Boise State won @ Saint Mary's, who won at Creighton.

Therefore, if Loyola wins, Loyola > Creighton and Elgin is a genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          UNLV has a player with the first name "Goodluck"
          He is probably African, the president of Nigeria's name is Goodluck Jonathan (and he's a major a-hole).

Comment

• 9, 10 and 3 go down. Merry Christmas.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• I love that we have a chance to move up a ton of spots in spite of tonight's game.

Comment

• UNLV wins. Hot damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
                  UNLV wins. Hot damn.
                  I wonder if the ranking experts around here feel Arizona should be unranked, after losing to a mediocre UNLV team?
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Take care of business Saturday, and I think we could move up at least two spots, 9 and 10 going down out of the mighty biG 12. Didnt marymount give stanford fits, who beats texas on their court. WSU hammers marymount...hard to compare scores but this is pretty significant.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      I wonder if the ranking experts around here feel Arizona should be unranked, after losing to a mediocre UNLV team?
                      UNLV Common opponent? Utah won 59-46 in Vegas...hmmm

Comment

• This is turning out to be a really good week to be squeaking out road wins. What a close one that was.

Honestly we lost that game with FVV's shot and then RKelly resurrected us from the grave with a contested offensive rebound and successful stick back. Man that was close.

Comment

• Are the only 2 games on Christmas Day in the Diamondhead Classic? Shocks and GW game at 7:30 pm CST will be front and center of the CBB world if that's the case?

Comment

• Originally posted by bunck View Post
                            He is probably African, the president of Nigeria's name is Goodluck Jonathan (and he's a major a-hole).
                            I received an email from him, regarding several million dollars he'd like to give me, to rectify all of those Nigerian Internet scams.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Little difference between losing by 1 for your first loss, and losing by 25 for your second (with the first being an even bigger blowout). Actually, there's a big difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                                Little difference between losing by 1 for your first loss, and losing by 25 for your second (with the first being an even bigger blowout). Actually, there's a big difference.
                                Ok, so does WSU deserve their #11 ranking or not? I'm confused.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X