Shockervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watched every game last season. hooray for the UK
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
      Speaking of blackouts, I recently moved to Nebraska (just for a year thank goodness). is Nebraska part of the typical blackout zone? for some reason I thought it was jujust ks and missouri but can't remember exactly.
      I think the blackout zone includes all the states where a MVC team resides. So Nebraska would have been included in the zone when Creighton was in the league. So now it's Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Indiana, and Illinois.

Comment

Originally posted by seskridge
        Speaking of blackouts, I recently moved to Nebraska (just for a year thank goodness). is Nebraska part of the typical blackout zone? for some reason I thought it was jujust ks and missouri but can't remember exactly.
        Nope no blackout for Shocker games in Nebraska.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
          I was able to watch 95% of the Shocker games on ESPN3 last season!!! I use Cox cable for internet.
          Cox is an ESPN approved provider.
          "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

What's weird is that my wife and I would work late on Wednesdays and many times I would stream games on espn3 on my work computer. I never had to worry about putting in a cable provider like I do on my watchespn app. But what's crazy is that my wife would try to watch on her work computer and would have to select her cable provider when trying to view on espn3. Don't know why it would work on mine and not hers. We both we're using dells with the same windows.
            I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
            If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
              The lack of replays does not sit well with me. I haven't looked lately but it did say (in the fine print) that they would have archived games available.
              That's bullshit. I'd give WSU a call about that one and let somebody know about it. And if it's in the fine print, and you're a subscriber, you may have a case where they aren't adhering to their end of the contract and you probably deserve some monies owed back to you or better yet, tell them to freaking fix it.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                That's bullshit. I'd give WSU a call about that one and let somebody know about it. And if it's in the fine print, and you're a subscriber, you may have a case where they aren't adhering to their end of the contract and you probably deserve some monies owed back to you or better yet, tell them to freaking fix it.
                I agree Fev - I've sent several emails with no response. I'm going to call them once I'm really in a lather about it - I can make Cold look like an alter boy.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
                  I agree Fev - I've sent several emails with no response. I'm going to call them once I'm really in a lather about it - I can make Cold look like an alter boy.
                  Re: Cold - Now that is going to take some work.
                  "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                  X