Shaq Called Out!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    No, I'm Fev. See, I called myself Fev, if I wasn't ShockerFever, I wouldn't have known enough to call myself Fev.

Oh, and I was Tornado on the old Valley Talk, too!
    Oh my, what have I started?

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
      And Ricardo del Rio, Isaso, JJ Clamdip and Shocker Ref.
      No, Isaso is Rasputin.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
        The latest "tweet" has me suspicious that Shaq is considering transferring to Kentucky. Damn-it!!!
        And AZ Shocker is actually John Calipari.

Comment

damn.. everything is a joke here

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

For all you who read shockernet but never post, I might as well come out and admit it.

I am EVERY poster on Shockernet. I am Fever. I am Doc. I am Kung Wu.

I am JH4P. Actually, I AM JAMAR HOWARD HIMSELF!!!!

If you try to register, you will see that the whole website is a sham. It is simply my own creation as a way to entertain myself by setting up multiple personalities to argue with each other.

Sorry to disappoint all you “non-posters” who like to read this site. Don’t believe me? Just try to register and make a post. I dare ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Jamar Howard 4 President View Post
              For all you who read shockernet but never post, I might as well come out and admit it.

If you try to register, you will see that the whole website is a sham. It is simply my own creation as a way to entertain myself by setting up multiple personalities to argue with each other.

Sorry to disappoint all you “non-posters” who like to read this site. Don’t believe me? Just try to register and make a post. I dare ya!
              ++

Something something statistics...something something fever...something something statistics....

Comment

Whatever. Now log into your @ShockerFever: account and excoriate yourself for mentioning your alter ego. Of course since you and I are a singularity, I am only telling you to do this so that people will continue to think we are separate personas, and in fact I will be logging into my ShockerFever account to bust my own skull open for being an overly pragmatic douchebag.

It's all in the plan.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I freaking hate the off-season!

Comment

Fwiw, Fred just tweeted that shaq had a good workout this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      LMAO. I'm so busted. Now everybody's gonna know I'm Kung Wu, @Jamar Howard 4 President:, and @ShockerFever:.

Logged in for the first time in months to say "I ****ing knew it!"

Comment

That makes sense now... I've always thought you are who I am.
                        I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                          Fwiw, Fred just tweeted that shaq had a good workout this morning.
                          What -- an on-topic post? Get with the program, SB! We were about to set a new 2014 high for deviation from the subject of a given thread.

Actually, if Fred is the leader and competitor he's reputed to be, he probably knows pretty well what buttons to push to produce results. It's just one more aspect of his "coach on the floor" personality and maturity. Having him around for a couple more years to keep the hammer down during the summer and on off days, while Marshall is able to do the job during the hours coaches are allowed, is about the best combination we could possibly hope for when it comes to helping the younger Shockers develop and maximize their potential.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                            What -- an on-topic post? Get with the program, SB! We were about to set a new 2014 high for deviation from the subject of a given thread.

Actually, if Fred is the leader and competitor he's reputed to be, he probably knows pretty well what buttons to push to produce results. It's just one more aspect of his "coach on the floor" personality and maturity. Having him around for a couple more years to keep the hammer down during the summer and on off days, while Marshall is able to do the job during the hours coaches are allowed, is about the best combination we could possibly hope for when it comes to helping the younger Shockers develop and maximize their potential.
                            "If"?

lol

Comment

I guess it makes since now why we loaded up at the 4 and 5. Even if shaqs indurance is questionable, we have plenty of fresh legs at his spot.
                              I just want to stand on land...

@rjl:
                              If I had a gun with two bullets and was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and a Creighton fan, I think I'd shoot the Creighton fan twice.

Comment

Maybe I should have written "assuming" instead of "if," Doc. That would have more clearly conveyed what I was trying to say, because I certainly haven't seen any reason to doubt that he is -- I just don't know it firsthand from being around the team.

Comment

Working...
                                X