Welcome to the Jayhawk Conference.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Jayhawk Conference.

I've seen better end of the game decisions at the NJCAA. Wichita State fans welcome to Junior College. Maybe Marshall and his boys should go back to coaching Butler County, Three Rivers, and Winthrop. What a Joke. 1:22 with a nine point lead and we lose. Maybe we should start blaming the coach and his staff. By the way, Okin is still getting paid for nothing. Thanks for the no show this year. This year has become a joke. Thank goodness for baseball.

your a joke
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I disagree there null, the coach can't shoot their free throws or pass the ball under pressure or stop dribbling just past the timeline. We'll see in the next two seasons when HCGM is able to get his athletes in place.

Go Shocks!!!!
      “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Are you kidding me. Turg took Matty and Cooz to a sweet sixteen when they were sophmores. It's time to start blaming the coaching staff.

Comment

You're special mulligan.

Comment

Originally posted by mulligan
            Are you kidding me. Miller took Matty and Cooz to a sweet sixteen when they were sophmores.
            Fixed for accuracy.

Comment

I think it is much more complicated than you may be making it...

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
                Are you kidding me. Miller took Matty and Cooz to a sweet sixteen when they were sophmores.
                Fixed for accuracy.
                Damn...that's clearly a dose of reality.
                Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Are you kidding me. Turg took Matty and Cooz to a sweet sixteen when they were sophmores. It's time to start blaming the coaching staff.
                  yea and they were the whole team right, we didnt have any other key players such as Kyle Wilson, Sean Oggiri, Karon Bradley, and o the MVC POY Paul Miller. Nah i guess your right it was all on PJ and Matty B
                  Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock
                    I disagree there null, the coach can't shoot their free throws or pass the ball under pressure or stop dribbling just past the timeline. We'll see in the next two seasons when HCGM is able to get his athletes in place.

Go Shocks!!!!
                    You are absolutely right!!!111

Coach can't make the shots or the passes. It's up to the players to have those embedded skills. We need to start recruiting "ready-made" players like they have at Drake. Those guys come out of the box ready to perform!

T

...8)

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

Go Shocks!!!!

Coach can't make the shots or the passes. It's up to the players to have those embedded skills. We need to start recruiting "ready-made" players like they have at Drake. Those guys come out of the box ready to perform!

T

...8)
                      First thing we should do to accomplis this desired outcome is to increase the standards to match the academic requirements of Drake. No significant exceptions will be madefor athletes. After all these are student-athletes one must not forget. I am certain HCGM will whip up some ready-mades with the ready-mix.

Go Shocks!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded

Go Shocks!!!!

T

...8)
                        First thing we should do to accomplis this desired outcome is to increase the standards to match the academic requirements of Drake. No significant exceptions will be madefor athletes. After all these are student-athletes one must not forget. I am certain HCGM will whip up some ready-mades with the ready-mix.

Go Shocks!!!!
                        ...and then enjoy twenty years without a winning season as the cherry on top!!! We are onto something here bro!! :good:

T

...8)

Comment

As much as I am actually glad that I DIDN'T witness the end of that game (I had to tend to other matters when we went ahead by 21), and as horrible as losing another overtime game is (and the terrible manner in which they lost it so I hear) it changes nothing in my eyes. This is not a make or break of a season that was already only a segue to next year.

We're all upset--and understandably so. However, to me the outlook for the future is the same as it was 10 games ago. We are going to get to the better things in due time.

With that said, man I never thought a loss would hurt so bad.

I'm afraid to watch the video tape of the 2nd half I missed. Maybe I won't?

Comment

don't watch it

Comment

I still dont understand your obsession with Dominic Okon

Comment

Working...
                              X