Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm...

So...

Has anyone ever seen Cold, mulligan, or Dennis the phone guy in the same place at the same time? I think we may be witnessing a Wichita version of the Three Faces of Eve here.

Comment

Re: Hmmm...

Originally posted by WSUwatcher
      So...

Has anyone ever seen Cold, mulligan, or Dennis the phone guy in the same place at the same time? I think we may be witnessing a Wichita version of the Three Faces of Eve here.
      :yahoo: :clap:
      8)
      SFL is back!

Comment

Marshal has even said he needs to coach better, and right now I would tend to agree with him. Not saying hes not a great coach but to lose those 2 huge leads, I think the blame can be spread around to more than just the players.

It just amazes me how we keep finding ways to lose games!!

Comment

Originally posted by fuball7
          Marshal has even said he needs to coach better, and right now I would tend to agree with him. Not saying hes not a great coach but to lose those 2 huge leads, I think the blame can be spread around to more than just the players.

It just amazes me how we keep finding ways to lose games!!
          I'm a huge Marshall fan, but it's true to an extent that everyone must shoulder the blame.

On the other side of things... based on my 'observations' of how Marshall handles losing, I think after the season finally comes to an end, there will be SERIOUS changes coming down the line. Guys who have enjoyed the 'luxury' of playing time because quite simply no one else could fill the role will be seeing the door, or at the very least the bench if they aren't ready and willing to put out 110% effort in every way. I think the transformation will be shocking.

Just a hunch. Call it an educated guess.

Comment

Marshall has always said if players don't give 100% they'll sit. I agree he's kind of been forced into playing some players when they should be sitting. Next year will be better, it has to be! I still have faith in his ability and am anxious to see "his team" play.

Comment

How do you blame the coach for mekel taking the ball cross the timeline then pulling up and getting trapped... then losing the ball which lead to two pts... the stupid TO's killed us, the FT's killed us. HCGM can't make the FT's for us. Their TO's tonight reminded me of the TO's the girls team makes every game. It's all just so frustrating... but one of these days im sure the players will pull their heads out in the 2nd half and we'll win a game (hopefully in the tourny). I dont really want to criticize individuals but Gal needs to just be more mature out there and with the ball and Durley needs to be giving 100% the entire time he's on the court... both ends. his foul which gave tunnel the and-1 was disgusting.

I do put some blame on the coaching when mattB has 19 with 12:00 to play in the 2nd half and they dont have a set to get him a shot or let him drive and dish or drive and pull up. the problem tho is he runs the offense and is the true PG so he's not takin all the shots and when mekel is running the point the offense is stag
              Up your nose with a rubber hose - Barbarino

Comment

Originally posted by small tyme baller
                I do put some blame on the coaching when mattB has 19 with 12:00 to play in the 2nd half and they dont have a set to get him a shot or let him drive and dish or drive and pull up. the problem tho is he runs the offense and is the true PG so he's not takin all the shots and when mekel is running the point the offense is stag
                Usually when the offense goes stag, there is a much lower probability of dancing.

Comment

Just one good big man in the middle would have likely made a world of difference in the team this season - that is what we have been missing since Paul graduated. The downfall began 2nd half of last season. :wsu_posters:

Comment

Originally posted by vancedave56
                    Just one good big man in the middle would have likely made a world of difference in the team this season - that is what we have been missing since Paul graduated. The downfall began 2nd half of last season. :wsu_posters:
                    That and a consistent threat from three.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

WSU-HCC would be a pretty good game to watch.
                      Wichita State-4 MVC All Sports titles in a row!

Comment

Originally posted by shockar25
                        I'm afraid to watch the video tape of the 2nd half I missed. Maybe I won't?
                        My advice -- DON'T. Especially the last 13 minutes.

Comment

I shut the game off, so I did not realize they lost until I read the paper.
                          Next year with 3 solid recruits coming in things will be different.

Comment

We have four solid recruits coming in plus AJ Hawkins by my count. I think we need more. The only players I care to see back next year are Clemente, Durley and Ellis...hoping they develop....This is not to say I wouldn't honor returning senior scholarships.....

Comment

Durley has not been good for about 2 months; and if you wanna watch people jogging, I would suggest going to the city park.

Comment

We may also be able to get EO out of Nigeria by next year. I would bring Gris back too if he can rehab his knee by next fall semester. I'm hoping for a freshman point and a JUCO big man. Durley has the tools if he decides to put in the effort. I don't know if it is worth the gamble.

Comment

Working...
                                X