Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

obviously some people have not been to Wichita!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• obviously some people have not been to Wichita!

...look at this list...

btw...if this has been posted, my mistake!

Comment

Wait, a ******* sighting on the side of the good guys? Couldn't be!

Comment

Hey, by my count, 3 of the 12 ballots and 12 points. Without calculating everyone's votes, it's gotta put CKA in the top 15 at least. The Palestra and MSG are just east coast old school bias. Those place are turrible.

Comment

I am surprised that Fran Frachilla didn't have the roundhouse on his ballot. He has definitely been there and he has definitely raved about the atmosphere.

Comment

Gallagher-half-full-IBA made the list? What a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post
              Gallagher-half-full-IBA made the list? What a joke.
              Was probably only at the game against KU, since that's the only time people actually show up at the arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxfan11 View Post
                Was probably only at the game against KU, since that's the only time people actually show up at the arena.
                That's basically the story on home gym attendance for the entire B12.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  That's basically the story on home gym attendance for the entire B12.
                  All of those arguments about our crappy SoS? They double as testaments to our consistent attendance.

At one point this year, I happened upon the chance to go to a game at Bramlage, where the kittens couldn't fill the place against the 15th ranked team! No way that would happens in CKA.

Comment

Working...
                  X