BarBQ anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BarBQ anyone?

Does anyone know how the pregame BarBQue results came out? Was it a moneymaker for the U? Will they have another one?

I really enjoyed it and my kids had a great time. I think that they should have had more than two food lines and organized the seating a little better.

Music was good, food was good but messy for the kids.

I would like to see one of these before everygame since it's difficult to tailgate in December and January! It looked like they had quite a turnout?

Re: BarBQ anyone?

Originally posted by Capitol Shock
    Does anyone know how the pregame BarBQue results came out? Was it a moneymaker for the U? Will they have another one?

I really enjoyed it and my kids had a great time. I think that they should have had more than two food lines and organized the seating a little better.

Music was good, food was good but messy for the kids.

I would like to see one of these before everygame since it's difficult to tailgate in December and January! It looked like they had quite a turnout?
    We all liked it, too. Food was good, albiet a bit skimpy. Music was good.

I could see doing that more often, although there might be some logistical problams that they'd have to work through, since the practice gym is the Bold Gold/SASO refreshment room and there's no where else in the arena big enough for either event.

I thought it was interesting that the event was mostly attended by the blue hair crowd plus a few families. Maybe a change up the menu with subs or something to see what folks like best.

Heck, why not do it before every Sat. game? Folks have to eat supper somewhere, right?

--'85.
    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

FTH?!!?!?!

Comment

HELPPPPPPP!!!!!!! What is FTH and what barbeque are you talking about?

Comment

IDK, MY BFF IS NHATM SO LIKE WE!!

Comment

due to the language rule I cannot explain what FTH means. If you read www.firejoemorgan.com then you should know what im talking about. But basically its the same as WTF except the f goes first and H stands for heck

Comment

Some please tell me where the English language went.

And then people complain about the spelling and punctuation (or rather the lack thereof) on this board. You have to learn it before you can use it properly. I know, I know -- I'm showing my age. But if being young means using that gibberish, I'll take my age and education any day. It used to be that you could tell an educated man by his speech and ability to write but not anymore and I think it is a damn shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Shox21
                Someone please tell me where the English language went.

And then people complain about the spelling and punctuation (or rather the lack thereof) on this board. You have to learn it before you can use it properly. I know, I know -- I'm showing my age. But if being young means using that gibberish, I'll take my age and education any day. It used to be that you could tell an educated man by his speech and ability to write but not anymore and I think it is a damn shame.
                Fixed, so as not to completely discredit your argument.

Comment

UHHHH.... :shock:

Such language coming from a gentleman. I'm completely taken aback at your complete disregard for affability and appalled by your licentious behavior.

Comment

..........uh.........back to the "what barbeque?" part.........

Comment

FTH?!

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle
                        Someone please tell me where the English language went.

Fixed, so as not to completely discredit your argument.
                        I usually proofread, but got interrupted. Thanks for the fix.

Comment

And then people complain about the spelling and punctuation (or rather the lack thereof) on this board. You have to learn it before you can use it properly. I know, I know -- I'm showing my age. But if being young means using that gibberish, I'll take my age and education any day. It used to be that you could tell an educated man by his speech and ability to write, but not anymore and I think it is a damn shame.
                          A little more help! OMG WTF is wrong with you??? ;-) Just yanking your chain!
                          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ol' Badass Balla

And then people complain about the spelling and punctuation (or rather the lack thereof) on this board. You have to learn it before you can use it properly. I know, I know -- I'm showing my age. But if being young means using that gibberish, I'll take my age and education any day. It used to be that you could tell an educated man by his speech and ability to write, but not anymore and I think it is a damn shame.
                            A little more help! OMG WTF is wrong with you??? ;-) Just yanking your chain!
                            I'm not quite the prude some might think, nor am I that uninformed. Those are pretty easy to decipher. It's when you string 25 letters together and expect anyone under the age of 25/30 to understand it. I suppose if you have teenagers in the house you have a better chance of figuring it out. I'm off my soapbox for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone
                              FTH?!
                              File this one under "Food Metaphors"

Comment

Working...
                              X