WSU versus Indiana ST. Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU versus Indiana ST. Predictions

Here's the deal. I want a sweep, and I want it now. That's my final answer. Trees are going down because we are overdue to win a close one. PJ scores 21 points and makes 7 free-throws in a row down the stretch.

WSU 77

Toothpicks 75
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

ISU 44
    WSU 68

Everything that has gone wrong all year suddenly rights itself and leaves ISU wondering who the heck those guys were.

Comment

The way I want the game to go:

Shox come out looking for blood. Cooz lays down 15 in the first half, with Phil getting 10 boards, but we only lead by 5. Shox come out the second half and Matt and Lance catch fire, hitting 10 treys together. Shox win by 15.

The way the game will probably go:
      Before the game, Lance breaks his arm in a freak car accident on Hillside. Shox go up early, but any momentum is killed by Phil losing his contacts on every other play. Shox go in at the half tied. After halftime, Gal Mekel gets hacked bad twice and no fouls are called, causing the Caped Crusader to fly into a fit of rage and tackle the offending toothpick. Bench technicals are assesed. Cooz fouls out with 5 minutes left. Coach is desperate, so Graham Hatch takes the court, crutches and all. Shox are down by 2 with 15 seconds left, and our final play falls apart, causing Gal to toss up a desperation 3...

Shox lose by 2.

Wendell sees no playing time from bench Ts...
      Deep in the heart of couldn't give a crap about college basketball-land and I miss the SHOX.
      Students > Alumni
      If you EVER want to open your damn mouths about Selection Sunday, READ THIS FIRST: http://www.midmajority.com/p/1296
      The ONLY document that means ANYTHING: http://www.bbstate.com/schools/WICH/sheet

Comment

As usual, the only prediction I'll make is that for the 23 time out of 24 years, I will be in attendance. I just hope it doesn't come down to a FT contest or go into OT. I saw enough of that Saturday night. 8)
        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

ShockRef....Good luck on that first part. I'm convinced the Valley has told officials to keep contact to a minimum by whistling 50+ fouls a game and making what could be fun exciting basketball into a painful, almost impossible thing to watch.

These may be the same ref's the BCS use, but the games are not called the same.

Comment

Shox - 62

Trees - 63
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef
              As usual, the only prediction I'll make is that for the 23 time out of 24 years, I will be in attendance. I just hope it doesn't come down to a FT contest or go into OT. I saw enough of that Saturday night. 8)
              Are you sitting with MK?

Shocks 66-56.

It's a 6:05 start time.

Comment

Is this game on the tube? If so, what channel? TY in advance.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                  Is this game on the tube? If so, what channel? TY in advance.
                  Channel 22

Comment

We will actually win this one on a FT.

Comment

i feel pretty confident, for some reason, that we will win.

shox.
                      veni, vidi, vici

Comment

I picked a bad bad bad day to quit smoking.

Seriously.

Comment

Ron has called so the Pre-Game show is now in the books as Official.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                            Ron has called so the Pre-Game show is now in the books as Official.
                            gawd Ron is a phone whore
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Originally posted by notquiteBWing
                              i feel pretty confident, for some reason, that we will win.

shox.
                              Good guess, but unfortunately we can't get the refs to call the game at the 30:00 mark.
                              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X